• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: The Surface world,OOC chat.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
well it is winter here right now. it's pretty cold rn but the amount of snow is changing a lot. so where you live is really tropical?
Not tropical like a tropical island. We are right on top of the ecuator, so everyday is mostly sunny. It's very hot too, and the only snow falls on a mountain range known as Los Alpes, and only for a few months a year.

I'm in Carabobo.

1544819634498.png

Ooo! that's cool. so is their any days where it get's a little bit cool,like just sweater weather or is it just hot all the time?

Ooo! that's cool. so is their any days where it get's a little bit cool,like just sweater weather or is it just hot all the time?

What's a sweater?

Ok no. Yes there are some cool days. But we mostly use sweater in the morning on nightime, because that's when it's cooler. Also we aren't very resistant to the cold, as expected.

What's a sweater?

Ok no. Yes there are some cool days. But we mostly use sweater in the morning on nightime, because that's when it's cooler. Also we aren't very resistant to the cold, as expected.

ah,okie. that makes sense. I just wondered if it was similar to Florida because I went to Florida for a trip a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back