• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale - The Skeleton Family

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Hi! So I found this awesome comic series by zarla on deviantArt and instantly had an idea! What if Gaster's notes were left behind? What if Alphys found them, but the results page was missing...or destroyed? What if she performed the same experiment? In this RP, a new skeleton sibling arrives, bringing about the ethics of creating monsters and of the backstory of our favorite chef and comedian. Where family is made, not born, but is family all the same.

I'm looking for someone who can play either Sans or Papyrus, or if you want to both, as well as any other characters you want to. The only thing I want to ask is to not be Frisk, as I find having a human be in the RP would take away from the dark and heavy backstory that makes up the RP. However, if you have an OC that could work well in it, then do let me know! I'll be playing my OC as well as Alphys and possibly Asgore (depending on where it all goes).

Here's a link to the first comic strip. Trust me, it's an awesome (yet sad) one!

Hi! So I found this awesome comic series by zarla on deviantArt and instantly had an idea! What if Gaster's notes were left behind? What if Alphys found them, but the results page was missing...or destroyed? What if she performed the same experiment? In this RP, a new skeleton sibling arrives, bringing about the ethics of creating monsters and of the backstory of our favorite chef and comedian. Where family is made, not born, but is family all the same.

I'm looking for someone who can play either Sans or Papyrus, or if you want to both, as well as any other characters you want to. The only thing I want to ask is to not be Frisk, as I find having a human be in the RP would take away from the dark and heavy backstory that makes up the RP. However, if you have an OC that could work well in it, then do let me know! I'll be playing my OC as well as Alphys and possibly Asgore (depending on where it all goes).

Here's a link to the first comic strip. Trust me, it's an awesome (yet sad) one!
I could possibly try.. >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back