• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧ UNDERTALE: The Six Souls (POSSIBLE REBOOT) ✧

@KawaiiDemonQueen13 Ah, I'm sorry for your loss. Been there before. Don't feel obligated to push through with this if you feel you still need time to come to terms with what's happened. Gotta take care of yourself. I'm doubtful that any of us will be going anywhere, and if someone does then the Undertale love doesn't look like it'll be stopping any time soon regardless.

Ammy, playing Flowey and Human 4, reporting in.

Would I be able to join or is it full? If there are spaces just assign me a place but if there is nobody left then that's fine. I've been interested in Undertale and Roleplaying for a while and I HAVE finished Undertale's pacifist run.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more curious when we are going to start. If we have entire house of characters, plus OCs - why would we wait? Lets do this lads?

I'm very interested about this. I might join, if there is enough room. Chances are, they're probably isn't. Heh.

Well, you could try playing Asgore or Alphys in this case, since we lack of active players right now.

If our mates will managed to keep on with the chase of Salamandra - we will have some good Alphys X Undyne RP.

OPPS, My bad, it seems that I messed diffirent places. Guess I was super tired and didn't really notice all of this.

A reboot of this is in consideration. Final decision tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back