• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale RP :3

-Emilia-

ain't nothin' gonna break my stride \o/
Hiya guys! (^.^)

Sooo, I am as you probably guessed looking for some new roleplay partners!

I prefer detailed roleplaying, but simple works aswell :3 I won't do more than 2 roleplays at the time because I don't want to get burned out, just so you guys know ^^

I can roleplay almost anything undertale related, so just throw your ideas at me
xD Send me a pm or a comment if you're intrested!

ICanSeeYourPixels said:
I'm interested! I've been really wanting an Undertale roleplay for a while:)
Alrighty then! I would love to roleplay with you :3 Send me a pm!

Hey! Id love to role play with you! I'm either Frisk or Chara. Btw I use female pronouns for them, but I don't know if that's a problem (if it is, I'll use they for whatever one I'm playing as). I look toward to roleplaying soon!

[QUOTE="Panic At The Fandoms]Hey! Id love to role play with you! I'm either Frisk or Chara. Btw I use female pronouns for them, but I don't know if that's a problem (if it is, I'll use they for whatever one I'm playing as). I look toward to roleplaying soon!

[/QUOTE]
Hii :) That's no problem at all! I personally see Frisk and Chara as females too. Send me a pm when you feel like roleplaying!

Hey! ^^

I thought I'd just show my interest in case you have some free-time on your hands! :) I haven't really done any Undertale rp's yet, but I can tell you I'm probably more trash than Alphys' glitter-filtered one...

Send me a PM or something if you have the time! :D

Malika said:
Hey! ^^
I thought I'd just show my interest in case you have some free-time on your hands! :) I haven't really done any Undertale rp's yet, but I can tell you I'm probably more trash than Alphys' glitter-filtered one...

Send me a PM or something if you have the time! :D
Hello fellow Undertaletrash ^^! I would love to roleplay with you! I'll send you a pm in a bit :3

EmeRP said:
Hello fellow Undertaletrash ^^! I would love to roleplay with you! I'll send you a pm in a bit :3
Cool beans! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back