• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale Roleplay plz??? {CLOSED}

trash.nyann

It's trashCAN, not trashCAN'T.

Yo, Nyannno here~ ฅ^•ω•^ฅ

It's been a while since I posted up anything on here, but life has a way of throwing you a curve-ball when you least expect it and now, just as sudden, I'm not so busy anymore.

Let's just get to it, shall we... (ㅇㅅㅇ)

I'm craving some Undertale right now. I played the game, I watched others play the game, I know almost every possible thing there is to know about the game. And now...

I wanna roleplay the game~ |✧ㅅ✧)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

Here are the parings I'm really craving, and the bolded+underlined characters are the ones I'd like to play. If it's not bolded, then I can be either.

Sans X
Toriel

Sans X
Older!Frisk

Mettaton X Papyrus

Papyrus X Older!Frisk

OC X Toriel

OC X Papyrus

OC X Sans

Sans X Papyrus

Frisk X Asriel (I see this more as a little kid love, you know. Shy kisses and cute hugs/hand-holding, all the while still being the best of friends and all that jazz~ =w=)

Frisk X Monster Kid (again, purely just about little kid love stuff~ >w>)

Nice Cream Man X
Burgerpants

Burgerpants X Catty

Alphys X Undyne

And that's pretty much it. As you can see, I can play both male and female, it doesn't really matter to me. I usually like to post about 1-3 paragraphs, but I can try to match the length of whomever I'm playing with.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or even ask here. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but oh well~ ┬┴┬┴┤(・ㅅ├┬┴┬┴

Wait, I remember. I can RP in the threads or in the PM's. Even over skype! (if things get a little heated >w> lol) So yep, now I'm done for sure! Thanks for take the time to read all this, and let's have fun! ☆~(ゝ。∂)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. We can include romance in the roleplay. If you don't mind, I'd like it to be about more than just romance. Thanks.

MiraculousMayhem said:
Sure. We can include romance in the roleplay. If you don't mind, I'd like it to be about more than just romance. Thanks.
Well....um....of course it'll have more then just romance in it. We can add in any plot line we'd like, as long as we discussed it beforehand. I'm just in the mood for some cute fluffy/romantic stuff. The way you worded your reply comes off to me as a bit rude however. I just wanted you to know. QwQ

Yeah, sorry about sounding a bit rude. I'm not as enthusiastic over the interwebs.

But yeah, romance, funny stuff, and plotline later. I just wonder who you'll play as?

MiraculousMayhem said:
Yeah, sorry about sounding a bit rude. I'm not as enthusiastic over the interwebs.
But yeah, romance, funny stuff, and plotline later. I just wonder who you'll play as?
Well first, let me ask who you'd like to play as? UwU I can play just about anyone but I'm more confident with some them I am with others~ >w> I do have the characters I would like to play bolded and underlined in the first post, so you could look at that and maybe see who'd you like to be as well~ OwU

MiraculousMayhem said:
Mainly, I'll be an OC. But I can be certain people if you can't be all of them at once.
I'm sorry...I don't really know what you're looking for, but I don't think you'll find it here. I think we have two different things in mind for this roleplay. I'm sorry to have wasted your time, but I honestly think this isn't going to work out between us. Maybe for another roleplay, but not this one. Q~Q

Then my message isn't getting through. What I am saying is that I can play certain roles from the game, such as Sans, Papyrus, etc, along no with my OC. I don't see what you don't understand.

MiraculousMayhem said:
Then my message isn't getting through. What I am saying is that I can play certain roles from the game, such as Sans, Papyrus, etc, along no with my OC. I don't see what you don't understand.
If you'd like to talk more about this, then let's please take it to the PM's. I will tell you what I don't understand there. QwQ

Oi, it took me so much time to register so you better see me comment ;^;

So, I would love to try rping as you sound like neat dude/dudette and I rarely meet anyone who rp in Undertale with more then 5 sentences x3

So,maybe you could PM me so we.could discuss staff? :3 Because this site is still weird to me x3

Last edited by a moderator:
*s creams* an undertale role-play oH MY GOD. I'm interested in doing a OC x Sans with you, preferably me being the OC if you don't mind!

Wishes said:
*s creams* an undertale role-play oH MY GOD. I'm interested in doing a OC x Sans with you, preferably me being the OC if you don't mind!
Yeah, I could be Sans~ =w= I'll PM you and such and we can discuss plots~ OvU

Chroma92chan said:
Oi, it took me so much time to register so you better see me comment ;^;
So, I would love to try rping as you sound like neat dude/dudette and I rarely meet anyone who rp in Undertale with more then 5 sentences x3

So,maybe you could PM me so we.could discuss staff? :3 Because this site is still weird to me x3
Sure thing, yo~ Sending you a PM right now, lol~ OwU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back