• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale - On The Surface - Surfacetale

Blxrt

social reject
Hi! Alright so I'd like to preface this by saying that while there may very well already be an AU out there dubbed 'Surfacetale', this is an original idea I had.

I'm looking for someone interested in roleplaying characters from Undertale. (All must be canon; no OC's, I'm sorry :c).

PLOT: The main characters (i.e. Chara, Frisk, Toriel, Asgore, I'm sure you get the gist) all live together in a large house on the surface. Sans and Papyrus live in their own separate house just down the street, and Mettaton EX and Alphys live together in their own house. The setting is in the summer so there is no school, nothing like that.

In this RP, Chara and Frisk are both female and do not share the same body/soul. Chara has somehow obtained her own soul (the player's soul), and Frisk still has her own soul intact. The "key four" characters (Sans, Asriel, Chara, and Frisk) have PTSD of sorts due to all the previous timelines, since they can remember everything. Flowey doesn't exist in this timeline, since at some point he was given souls and therefore Asriel was brought back. Asriel has PTSD of sorts due to his time as Flowey, and how he tried to kill Frisk during the Asriel boss fight in the pacifist run. Chara isn't evil anymore due to having broken free of the player's control by stealing their soul, but she still has violent tendencies and Frisk is still afraid of her.

If interested, please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back