• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Interest Inquiry

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello! I've been wanting to do an Undertale roleplay! I know most of the common AUs like Underfell and Underswap if you'd like to do them but let me know if you'd want to do an AU! I'm up for any storyline.

I'm wanting to do a roleplay from the original version of Undertale with Sans as my love interest, but below is another AU that I'm interested in.

I've been looking high and low for an Undertale Handplates roleplay. I've recently read the comic through again and I'm really really wanting to roleplay the Mercyplates version of it. I would like to do a double up, with my love interest as Gaster.

I can play pretty much any character from Undertale for you and if you would prefer another AU for your side, I'm totally up for looking it up to roleplay it for you. If you're interested, please PM me! I'm very much looking forward to roleplaying with you!

Last edited:
Oh wow. I haven't like...EVER found anyone who is into Handplates. I've always liked it myself, it's just always been backburner cuz so many people don't watch it. I have no problem writing Gaster (he and Sans are my main canons to RP, I actually do not have OCs for Undertale but I can make one if the plot needs one). I'll PM in a bit!

Oh wow. I haven't like...EVER found anyone who is into Handplates. I've always liked it myself, it's just always been backburner cuz so many people don't watch it. I have no problem writing Gaster (he and Sans are my main canons to RP, I actually do not have OCs for Undertale but I can make one if the plot needs one). I'll PM in a bit!
Alright!

I would be interested! I believe I have messaged you about it so if your still open feel free to reply^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back