• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale Custom Story

"Frisk? Oh... I see how it is. Then let's go my child. No need to stay here. " She nodded and smiled "I am happy to know that Frisk got a friend"

Roughly 15 mins later they arrived at the house. "No need to make pie I brought refreshments in my backpack. Also welcome gifts for all of you as a peace offering."

"I will but if I have to I'll fight." He knew Toriel might not like that but he had to tell the truth.

Gtg soon. What time will you be on tomorrow my time?)

Don't gtg yet tho just soon. Also may be unsaid gtg)

He shrugged "It's not always that simple. In a life or death situation I won't back down." He got out his backpack and now that they were in the house he got out a few books and a frozen pizza. Then a mp3 and earbuds. "Here's some books. May I use the oven please"

There was a book on geography, a book about human biology and a book about history. He said "I'll go start cooking should be done in about half an hour. Didn't think monsters had ever had pizza. Enjoy the books while you wait. " he grabbed the mp3 and plugged in the earbuds then went into the kitchen with the frozen pizza.

30 mins later he came out with a pizza. "I didn't know what you liked so I got pepperoni." He sat it down and cut out two pieces. "Here" he handed her one on a plate as he sat down and had his own.

(Maybe skip through this cause eating scenes are kinda awkward) Afterwards he got up and thought for a second.

"I need to leave but I've heard from frisk. About how you don't take that well. Don't wanna break anyone's heart especially not my Ally's." He looked into her eyes he rarely ever does this since he's shy. (Like me)

He hugged her back. "I'll be back again I promise." 5 mins later. He was just exiting the ruins and reached the bars and saw Sans behind him. He thought it would be funny to reverse the prank. He turned around. "No whoopy cushion trick this time bro!" He held out his right hand instead. "I'm Zack Zack the human!"

"Nope. But I've talked to frisk. They didn't mean to abondon you all. They tried but no one believed them." He looked at Sans " So anyway I know about all you guys and how you act. By the way where's your brother paps? I'd like to meet him. He sounds funny."

He laughed. "Yeah. I've heard. I didnt know what you liked so I brought you.." He pulled out a book of the best jokes of 201X

He smiled back and waved bye. He whispered "I see what she means by mysterious..." Then went through to snowdin. He entered grillbys. Everyone was staring at him. He sat down at the bar. "I'll have a uhhh... Burger and fries?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back