• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale Custom Story

Zack was hiking the mountain when he tripped on a vine. Falling into the underground.

Zack got up looked at whoever was there (In this scenario options are Toriel or flowey) he wasn't injured he landed on his back there were bruises and a cut on the left side of his face.

Don't mean to bother you or anything but when you read this reply if you can I'm free for quite awhile tonight. I'll be checking this thread often. Once again don't mean to be pushy. <{ °=° }^ (an emoji to make this less awkward)

But I gtg in a few hours. Wanna continue the RP?

Last edited by a moderator:
(... Sorry... I have had school and a hard time when I got home! I'm back now! `(*∩_∩*)′ )

Flowey looked at the fallen human and smiled, this could be fun.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower! "

(That's fine)

Zack looked at the flower. "I've heard too much about you" he paused "I know your tricks"

"Hm? Golly, that's too bad! I thought I could have some fun before I killed you!" His face turned more disturbing and he laughed "NoW dIe!" he summoned a cirkle of his pellets and made them go slowly torwards the human

Zack whispered "Sh*t" and looked around. No escape route. He prepared for pain.

But none came.

Both the pellets and their owner disappeared.

A goat woman appeared.

"What a horrible creature, torturing such a inocent young boy"

He pulled out a piece of paper with names on it. "Are you... Toriel?" He had a backpack as well.

Flipped the paper over. It showed a list of the names of everyone she knew. "I've heard a lot about you." He smiled "Frisk is fine. That's how I got this list. I'm here to help all of you escape the underground again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back