• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

*Ccino blushes and stutters a little.* N-Nothing, w-what are you doing?

(Also- sorry for the late response! I was doing schoolwork, also currently doing tests, responses may take longer-)

*Ccino continues to blush, a little embarrassed about the flirting.*

We are in public-

*blinks* sorry love *steps back face heating up with embrassment* i jjust.... *voice trials off* * never mind... anyways hw bout imake up to you no fliring

*Ccino sighs and walks over to the part of the counter opens to go in the back.*

Come on, we can hang out back here, It's my break anyways-

(Very Sorry about the late response! I've been at a banquet all night! I just got home-)

Sure! I will say, I have State testing this week, responses for the next couple days may be slow-

*Ccino walks into a room, it seems like a room with lots of fun things for the cats, a low coffee table between a couple of soft bean bags—a counter with a sink and microwave on top, and a mini fridge under it. Ccino goes over to the fridge and takes out a Dr. Pepper.*

Would ya like something to drink? I've got Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and Water.

*Ccino looked at them slightly angry, but not actually angry. Ccino grabbed water and handed it to them.*

You're not fat. Even if you think you are. *Ccino stared for a moment, then sighed smiling.*

But no matter what you are, you're beautiful in every way, shape, and form. Also, very handsome.
*Ccino gave a kiss on their forehead.*

*Ccino squints their eyes, pauses for a moment, then slowly turns to face them.*

.....Screw your brother-

*Ccino walked over smiling and holding out their arms.*

Of course! Come here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back