• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale AU - Swaptale

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This one has a comic for it, but I want to rp it instead. You don't have to have read the comic to role play.

The basic of the plot goes that two timelines are active at the same time: a Frisk in a pacifist timeline, and a Chara-possessed Frisk in a genocide timeline. Right when Chara is about to fight Sans, and right as Frisk is getting ready to leave the underground with the rest of the monsters, the two swap places. Now pacifist Frisk is in the Sans fight and genocide Chara is going to leave the underground with all the monsters.

I mostly want to focus on the genocide timeline for this one, but if you want we can do both. PM me or post here to talk about roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back