• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

"Hmm?" Frisk looked at Chara. "Before you say anything Mom told me to come with you." Chara defended, they briefly caught a glimpse of Flowey who had yet to see Chara yet, they felt a chill run down their spine.
Frisk just snickered as they went out the door. "Where are we going" Chara asked, "You'll see" Frisk grabbed a hold of Chara's arm and practically dragged them as they ran back to the others.
"I'm ready!"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Len gave the monster a summarized report of the incoming mission. "We'll need all the help we can get if we want to get the royal scientist "Alphys" back. In case you didn't listen. We have kidnapped royal scientist in our hands if we don't get them back then things are gonna get ugly." After Len's briefing. He failed to notice Frisk has finally made it to the scene. Giving them a small wave before turning to everyone. "Looks like we are ready to go. Everyone ready?" KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 N Nonexisting

Adrian unsheathed his sword and did a few twirls before returning it back to it's sheath. "Let's go" he said with a smile.

"Agreed. To the underground, right?"
Grillby made sure his vest was inside out and his boots were boots and not sneakers. "I need one bullet. There's gunpowder I can make a bomb with in them."

Seems like everyone is willing to go now. Hearing the identical child twin of Frisk Len gave them a simple and basic information. "We are on our way to find a mosnter named Alphys. A royal scientist of the king. She has been identified missing since yesterday. Only a few knows about this info including me. We have to find them before this news reaches the higher authorities of the monsters. We need all the help we can get." Len said to Frisk's parallel looking companion. "Since that everyone is ready how about we get going? Anyone else would like to pick something before we go? Something tells me it's gonna be a long day.

"Well, I do need some gunpowder, some moonshine, and a set of alcohol."
"What? I work with bombs, explosives, food, and drinks! Alcohol is both explosive and tasty, so I'm getting quite a lot of things so if our trail goes south, we won't be in such a bad predicament.."
"Anyways, I'm heading off to the bar."

Len stared into Grillby with a blank stare. Without saying a word for a few seconds Len finally responded. "Fine, but i recommend you keep your bombs to it's weakest power and blast radius. We are talking bombs here, sure we may not know what lies ahead which could be dangerous but safety is highly recommended. Bombs can be dangerous especially at small and crowded places. The safety of others comes first before the enemy you should know that by now General. I'm not saying that you shouldn't bring bombs Grillby but i just want to say that bombs could cause more trouble than help. I'll give my trust to you." Len advised Grillby. Len realized that Grillby's burning physiology alone is already enough. Why would he need explosives for? These thoughts wandered in Len's head. "Alright contact me if you're done checking." Len added to Grillby. KAmber KAmber

"Well they could just call me by communicator and he'll catch up." Len replied to Frisk. "Come on everyone we need to go. day's wasting." Len motioned his hand to follow him as he walked away to a certain direction that leads to the center of Ebottown. Len's driver was absent and he can't drive the car alone so he'll have to walk to the bus station. There is one closest to the center of Ebottown. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 N Nonexisting

Adrian couldn't help but smile as he knew where they were going, the bus station. A bunch of crime stoppers gathered onto a bus as they went on their next mission, priceless. It's like seeing the most badass superhero wearing a bib to eat. "This should be fun" he said with a grin.

Chara seemed unnerved by the idea of going to the bus. "Its gonna be really crowded there huh.. with monsters and.. humans... around." Chara appears slightly uncomfortable around everyone especially Adrian for...reasons.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku

"Well they could just call me by communicator and he'll catch up." Len replied to Frisk. "Come on everyone we need to go. day's wasting." Len motioned his hand to follow him as he walked away to a certain direction that leads to the center of Ebottown. Len's driver was absent and he can't drive the car alone so he'll have to walk to the bus station. There is one closest to the center of Ebottown. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 N Nonexisting
As Yukk watched everyone leave, an aching feeling of regret upset Yukk's gut. Before he met Frisk, he thought that humans were cruel and forgiving. Well, Tuna St. Targo and the rest of his family thought that, but Yukk agreed with them just to accepted like them. Hell, him agreeing with them was the only reason why they kept him, even after all of the stupid mistakes he'd done in the past. Turning towards Frisk, Yukk said as he looked to the ground, "Look... I-I'm really sorry 'bout what happened before and what Slick did to ya..."
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Hmm? Oh its no trouble." Frisk replied, "wouldn't be the first time someone attacked me"
"Wait what, who did what." Chara asked, small bits of black stuff came out of their eyes like tears while they gave frisk a serious look.
"Oh its nothing." Frisk insisted. "Eh you have.." Frisk pointed at Chara's eyes.
"...oh right.." Chara wiped away the black goo.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"Hmm? Oh its no trouble." Frisk replied, "wouldn't be the first time someone attacked me"
"Wait what, who did what." Chara asked, small bits of black stuff came out of their eyes like tears while they gave frisk a serious look.
"Oh its nothing." Frisk insisted. "Eh you have.." Frisk pointed at Chara's eyes.
"...oh right.." Chara wiped away the black goo.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Papyrus blinked at the sight of black goo in Chara's eyes. "I didn't know humans did that...Hm."

After a while waiting for a ride. A large white bus has finally approached their station. The bus came to a complete stop in front of Frisk. The bus's door opens and humans and monsters walked out of the door as they reached their destination. After the busy exit it was now empty. The driver was a dark skinned human man. Len went up first to find a seat. Luckily the bus was completely empty. There was a glowing save point at the last row left corner of the bus. Again Len cannot see it despite it's bright light is emitting in fact no one else seems to have noticed it. Len took a seat in the very first row. He waited for everyone to enter the bus. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 (You can still catch up with the group after you check Grillby's KAmber KAmber )

Adrian stepped onto the bus with a smile on his face, still laughing internally at the though of a superhero wearing a bib. He knew who the driver was because of the last time he rode alone. His name was Samuel. Adrian waved to him and took a seat in the first row across from Len.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"Hey Ammie, I need some suppl-"
"What happened?"

"Well lunch hour happened and there's this kid that I made a moltov for and then he set it on fire I'm sorry I didn't realize he was meaning to burn the place also the water pipe's broken since sans used this skull dog thing to get the fire out and he broke the water pipe also sorry and-"
"Don't worry. I need to get some supplies. Can you get me the moonshine, which I assume you used bit for the Moltav, some gunpowder, that bag of various alcohols and that can of orange soda?"
Ammie tossed each as he said it, then he hurried out of the place.

(Samuel it is then! That will now be his official name! Not bad Raku Raku It's not a bad name.)
thumbs-aloft.gif

As people exited the train Frisk felt a tug on their shirt. Chara had cringed to their shirt, they seemed uncomfortable with the crowed walking past them. Chara sighed in relief to see the rest of the bus empty.
Frisk stared at the save point.
* Your on your way to a familiar location. It fills you with determination.
Chara narrated as habit.
C#@R@ Lv.1 9#9:9#
Bus Stop
*FILE SAVED*
" . . . . . ." Frisk just looks at Chara, ". . . . you gonna let go or no?" Frisk asked.
"Huh? O-oh" Chara let go of Frisk and shot their arm back pretending nothing happened.
The two took a seat somewhere in the middle of the left row. Frisk just sat Flowey on their lap who has been surprisingly quiet.
Raku Raku Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Middle aged Samuel waved back to Adrian with a a heartwarming smile. Adjusting the back mirror he noticed that their is a royal guard rookie on board in his bus not only that, the Ambassador also took his surprise. He can't believe that the Ambassador themselves have rode on the bus. He failed to see both the monster and the child. Samuel knew that this ride service is gonna be an interesting one. "Good morning everyone!" He waved at the mirror hopefully that the passengers can see that he is waving at the mirror to everyone. "So where are you all heading?" Samuel asked them. "Underground bus stop. All of us including the ones outside." Len answered them sincerely. "Underground bus stop huh? I haven't went to that stop ever since..." Samuel thought that this might be important to them. He decided just shrug it off since it's not his business.

For the meantime he decided to talk to his passengers for a while waiting for the others to climb aboard "Good day Ambassador and everyone how are you all doing?" Samuel asked them. He doesn't see anything wrong with talking to his passengers. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back