• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

"Well we need actual beer bottles but i think that will work. Just make sure it's close to a real beer bottle." The boy said to Grillby before picking something in his pocket. The other boy's were looking around the new establishment studying the place. KAmber KAmber

"That'll be 1.10. Each is five cents, because of that stinking tax from the grocery store."
Grillby pulled empty ketchup bottles out until there wee 12 on the table.

"I just get a strange feeling..." Frisk took a look behind them. The figure seemed to notice them looking at them and they just pulled their hood down lower and walked past the two.
" . . . . . they seem familiar" They whispered to themselves.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Toriel noticed that Frisk seems to be looking at something. Toriel looked at the direction where Frisk was staring only to find nothing. "Is there a problem my child?" Toriel asked softly. It wasn't too long until they reach the school which is only a few more minutes away. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

The boy kept silent for few minutes before replying back to Grillby. "Sure will take it. I'm just kinda disappointed that you run a bar without having at least a single beer bottle in stock. It's like one of a basic things that one should find in a bar... It's almost like all these ketchup bottles are for a special someone." The boy said before getting the right amount of gold out of his pocket. "Anyway, here you go." The boy lended the gold to Grillby. KAmber KAmber

"Thanks."
"Since you're wondering, I make my own alcohol."
"That's why there's no beer bottles."

Grillby waved goodbye as they left.

Toriel gave her attention to Frisk once more. "Hmm?" Toriel said as she looked down to Frisk. "I'm not sure my child. They could be new around here." Toriel replied. Toriel can somehow vaguely remember the figure. Someone they have seem to met a long time ago. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

In their attempt to get away from site Chara walked right into a light post,
* "fuck." They muttered rubbing their nose.
". . . . You alright. . ." Frisk eventually caught up to them as they stood their regaining their balance.
". . . y-yeah" The person quickly readjusted their hood and kept their gaze away from the two.

Toriel gasped as the person accidentally walked right into a lamp post without noticing it. Toriel was about to ask the them if they are alright but it seems like Frisk beat her to it first. "Be careful next time." Toriel advised them. Toriel continued to walk a bit further.

Adrian was a little confused by the girl's question. "Kind of. I mean, I would believe more if I ever ran into one" he said.

"Well, i was kinda wondering. What if you saw a tall black and white ghost with hands waving and smiling at you from a distance. What would you do?" The girl asked sincerely to Adrian. The girl was giving off a strange vibe as she talks.

Adrian was having a WTF moment right now. Where'd this girl come from and why was she talking about ghosts? "I'd be a little weary but I would approach them" he said.

Adrian was having a WTF moment right now. Where'd this girl come from and why was she talking about ghosts? "I'd be a little weary but I would approach them" he said.

The girl sat and nodded back to Adrian. "Is that so? Well okay." The girl stared off to a distance. A faint woman's voice can be heard shouting out an inaudible name. "Well i have to go my mother is calling. I'll see you around." The girl said before leaving. If Adrian tried to look at where the girl is heading their is no motherly figure in sight.

Mono And Sterio.png

If Adrian tried to look around. He'll catch a short, blind, and young 18 year old girl with a cat on her head. In the distance. Sitting on a white mat under a shaded tree while playing an acoustic guitar. On the mat there is a few rectangular assorted-colored boxes with each different colored ribbons wrapped around in each box. There is also a small metal cylinder on the side of the girl.

Last edited:
Adrian watched as the girl walked to her mother who was not seen. What the hell? he thought while waving goodbye. Soon he heard a melodic sound. He began to look around for it's source and found where it was coming from. A blind girl around his age with a cat on her head was playing an acoustic guitar on a small white blanket. How? was his initial thought. He began to walk over to her. "Excuse me miss but your playing excellently. How are you able to do that?" he asked respectfully. She's must be the Kenshi of guitarists he thought.

The girl looked up to Adrian following where his voice is. She greeted Adrian with a soft heartwarming smile as she played elegantly. For some reason she didn't orally reply to him but rather the cat on her head.

"Ah, a curious one i see!
Come, lend an ear and listen to me.
For she has been playing starting at the age of three
And she practiced years and years despite her visual disability. "

The cat said to Adrian. The cat was a bit surprising at first but their voice sounded very smooth and low. The cat sounded like an adult man with beautiful soothing voice that entertains one's ears.

Raku Raku

Adrian's head jerked back slightly when the cat began talking. He sounded oddly like Mike Rowe. "Umm, sure. I'll listen" he said as he sat down. Rico had followed and sat down. After what happened yesterday and a moment ago, he wasn't very surprised by a talking cat.

Adrian was willing to listen further of the cat's words so they have to talk further now.

"listen to thee, my curious youth.
Not only that she is blind but she is also mute
All alone she is around her newborn day
her cruel parents left her to die and decay."

The cat said to Adrian with a sad tone. The cat monster explained why the girl didn't speak to Adrian and why he answered him instead. The girl kept playing silently with a smile on her face.

"I, raised her as a child my own
as she is left to die out there, alone.
I thought her to play the guitar
And boy, her talent has brought us far."

The Cat sounded very proud of what he said and scratched his head before rhyming further.

"She's dissed by society due to her disability to talk and see
Poor as i am myself, i cannot fund her at least one surgery
Despite that, she remains to stay positive, while i sell almost anything.
If you like, i could tell you more or sell you something."

The cat gave Adrian two optional choices as he finished his talk. Raku Raku

Last edited:
Adrian was intrigued by this girl's story as the cat now rhymed in every line. He did not have his wallet on him, which did make him feel sorry, but the least he could do was sit and listen. Something sparked inside him when the cat mentioned how her parents treated her. He clenched his fist as those words escaped the cat's mouth. "That's rough. I hate people who just abandon someone like that" he said as he ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself. How could someone just do that!? Abandon their own child because they cannot see or talk! What assholes! he thought as he awaited more of the girl's story.

"I-I gotta go" The kid ran off.
". . . . That was odd.." Frisk replied to the scene, they still couldn't shake the feeling they seen that person before. "School wont be that boring today will it?" Frisk looked up at Toriel with a slightly pouty face.
Chara lifted their hood up slightly just above their eyes, it was becoming a pain to see and without Toriel or Frisk around they were not as concerned about hiding their identity since no one really remembered them. "I need to take it easy.." They walked into Grillbys slowly. "Um..Greetings..do you have anything to drink?"
KAmber KAmber

The cat noticed that Adrian seems like he isn't buying anything. Leaving him with the option for further story telling. He really quite fond of Adrian for no one talks to them both very much.

"Seems like you are thirsty for more
Do not worry for this will quench you for sure.
Over the years she has been a good girl
Never done any evil against the world.

The cat continued further to satisfy Adrian's ears and mind. The girl flipped her silky-shiny long black hair before playing further.

"I am simply but a monster cat who dwells freely in the surface while everyone is imprisoned underground
Nothing to do in his pathetic little 9 lives, until i learned to enjoy an acoustic guitar's joyous and soothing sound
I thought i would simply die in this surface only knowing dying is the only way and that the human community is i to have strife.
But when i found her cold and wrapped in a white rag in an alleyway... I have found the purpose and destiny of my life."

The cat was talking passionately about himself and how much he cares for the girl.

"But but enough about me
Let's talk about her shall we?
If one cannot tell i am her voice and her eyes
Without me, no one will see or hear her cries
I'll admit it she can speak in her own choice.
But it is not loud enough to hear for she has a still small voice.

The cat rhymed further about the girl's secret ability to actually talk but it was extremely weak and almost impossible to hear. That's why the cat does all the talking.

Raku Raku

Toriel found it quite odd for the child to just leave suddenly but she decided to shrug it off. Toriel looked back to Frisk and gave them a small chuckle before replying. "Depends how you look at it my child." Toriel replied kindly. After a few minutes of walking they hae reached the school. Toriel's facial expression shifted and her eyes widened in surprise as she saw her school has been... Closed down. Toriel can see Len standing in front of the school's entrance staring back at the school barricaded with yellow police lines. "Excuse me but what is going on in my school?" Toriel asked Len. Len turned around only to find them both. "Oh, Your highness uh, i mean Mrs. Toriel. Greetings." Len saluted to Toriel and Frisk. "Someone has burned down the school's canteen earlier like around 5 AM in the morning. The reports came late that's why i am here to investigate. Even though i am just a patrol. All royal guards are busy with current major crimes. And we rookies have to deal with major events like this now. Not only the canteens been burned but taking a few classrooms with them too. There also has been a rumor someone lurking the hallways probably a hostile and the one responsible for this mess. The hostile appeared to be a monster figure according to the local witnesses but we aren't sure of that though." Len saluted to Frisk "Ambassador, great timing! Could you help me with this one. It just so happens that i need see someone here and i need a guide inside the school's interiors." Len looked back to Toriel with a sincere look. "Excuse Mrs. Toriel but may i excuse the amb- I mean Frisk to join me for a while? I need someone as strong as them by my side." Len asked them to give permission. "I don't know." Toriel said in a concerned tone. She was worried about Frisk's safety. "Maam, i am sure they can handle themselves just fine so what do you say?" Len asked once more. Toriel was rubbing her left ear as she tries to decide. "I'll leave to my child." Toriel answered. Len looked back to Frisk waiting their reply "What do you say, are you going or not?" Len asked them politely.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Adrian was enjoying this. The tone of the cat's voice mixed with the grim story just made it sound so right. He had calmed from what he had heard before. He continued to smile as he could tell today was going to be interesting. "Well, the only way you can get better is by practicing. That's how I've learned my whole life, and that's how I'll live it. From the cradle to the grave, training to become better" he said sincerely. It was true. His life had been one big training montage, from academics to his swordplay.

"Sure. Apple juice, ginger ale, sprite, basically everything plus one."
Grillby pulled out a bottle of ginger syrup and some other stuff and did a complicated crapload of gestures that resulted in a bottle of... something.

Adrian was enjoying this. The tone of the cat's voice mixed with the grim story just made it sound so right. He had calmed from what he had heard before. He continued to smile as he could tell today was going to be interesting. "Well, the only way you can get better is by practicing. That's how I've learned my whole life, and that's how I'll live it. From the cradle to the grave, training to become better" he said sincerely. It was true. His life had been one big training montage, from academics to his swordplay.

The cat was rather amused by Adrian's words. Seems like Adrian has seen better days in his life. The girl lifted her face to Adrian as soon as she heard him suddenly talking all of the sudden.

"It seems that you know a thing or two about practicing
Which is nice, because you are humble in learning.
An open accepting mind can receive good education.
But let ask ye something... What is your occupation?"

The monster cat was currious about Adrian's line of work, if he has one that is.

Frisk gripped Toriel's hand tighter as they contemplated the situation.
" Once again this doesn't make much sense...alright. . . I'll check it out...Mom can you watch Flowey for me?" Frisk held up the potted plant.
Chara accepted the 'drink' and took a small sip.
* ". . . . not bad. . Is there a tv in here?"
KAmber KAmber

Adrian smile as the cat asked about his job. He has no job yet but what after happened yesterday he was rather interested in joining the Royal Guard or just being an assistant for them. "Well, some crazy stuff happened yesterday in Temmie Town and after that event I am considering Royal Guard, if they'll take me in seeing as I am only 17" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back