• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Grillby woke up again and started flipping pancakes today.
"Oh, hello! What would you like?"

Len looked up to Grillby while thinking of the Chief's orders. To think about it. The chief never gave a specific order he just wants something to eat. "Give me a breakfast special that's good for two. Something quite edible to be exact." Len ordered while he rests his huge head over his right arm while reviewing the file's contents with his left hand. KAmber KAmber

Len didn't reply immediately to Grillby for he was deeply focused on reviewing the file in his hand. "Yeah..." Len replied without making eye contact with Grillby. Len scratched his head and continued to telepathically mumble to himself. KAmber KAmber

"Okay."
He made a couple of excellent breakfast burritos and wrapped them up.
"I made three, in case someone wants one."

"Thank you, and could you add some hot chocolate in it too please?" Len ordered Grillby and waited in his seat. Len went silent for a few seconds before asking Grillby "How's your morning?" Len said in a serious and boring tone. Len wasn't looking Grillby upon asking him how his morning is. KAmber KAmber

"My morning's going fine."
"You sure you want a hot chocolate?"
"It'll take a couple of minutes to make, then about 10 minutes to cool down to boiling."

Len replied once more without making eye contact "It's not for me." Len doesn't partake anything orally he has a special fluid back in his office that's kept in a bottle. This serves as his food and drink and keeps his body nourished. Len asked Grillby another question for the mean time. "Do you have the newspapers from yesterday?" . KAmber KAmber

Different day but same morning. His alarm went off at the same time, breakfast was the same as yesterday. This time he ate before leaving. Luckily his mother was going into town today so he wouldn't have to run into town. She dropped Adrian and Rico off in the park before she went to work. "Well bud, let's hope we find something to do" he said to Rico as he sat on a bench.

"Okay. Yes."
Grillby brewed his extra heat hot chocolate and handed both it and the paper to Len.

Frisk woke up when sunlight pored into their room, "ugh.. What time is it..?" Frisk groaned when they looked at the clock. They wrapped up their morning routines and ran down stairs, they hoped Toriel was still here, they forgot to ask them something last night.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Len thanked Grillby and read the newspaper in his seat. He wasn't quite ready to leave just yet. "I knew it..." Len prepared his things before leaving Grillby's "I have something to do. I'll see you later general" Len farewelled Grillby. Len headed down the door and rode back to to the Station.
KAmber KAmber

Meanwhile, Adrian sat on the bench. From a distance a small girl with an apron on was walking towards their direction. The Girl found Adrian sitting. This girl was the same girl Asriel was looking for. "Hello mr.?" The Girl asked him curiously
Raku Raku

"Oh my child! Ready to go?" Toriel asked Frisk curiously. Toriel was ready to leave for she is already on a teacher's uniform. Toriel had already eaten and she was holding a rice crispies bar. "Here you go my child. You don't want to be late." Toriel handed the bar
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(To everyone in the RP. This is my last post for now. Because i am going on a trip. Don't worry i won't take long i'll be gone for only a few 3-4 days and go back to replying in no time!)

The girl tilted her head slightly to her right as she asked Adrian futher. "Can i sit with you?" The Girl asked politely. The girl seems to have an odd choice of attire. She is currently wearing a black dress with a white apron in it. Her sleeves were ridiculously long hiding her hands. And her skirt was 4 inches above the knee paired with leather boots

"Thanks mom" Frisk accepted the treat, "Hey mom..Monsters are the only ones who can use magic right?" Frisk created the same small red shield between their hands, it wasn't very big, much smaller than the shield Frisk would be given if their soul was made green, "I was to exhausted yesterday..I forgot to ask about it.."

(I'm back! Let's get this show on the road!)
"Umm, sure" Adrian said as he moved over to allow her to sit. He took a few seconds to notice her clothing. Huh? What is she wearing? he though.

The girl smiled at Adrian and took a seat next to him. After a few minutes of awkward silence the girl asked Adrian out of the blue. "Do you believe in ghosts?" The girl asked sincerely. She sounded very serious about it too. The girl stared deep into Adrian's eyes hoping for Adrian to answer her question.
"Thanks mom" Frisk accepted the treat, "Hey mom..Monsters are the only ones who can use magic right?" Frisk created the same small red shield between their hands, it wasn't very big, much smaller than the shield Frisk would be given if their soul was made green, "I was to exhausted yesterday..I forgot to ask about it.."
Toriel smiled at Frisk and scratched her left ear. Toriel noticed the small shield Frisk created. She has nothing to say at the moment but she is surprised that they have such capability of doing such thing. "Well, i am not sure my child. You see as far as i know some humans can naturally use magic too. But it is very rare and only a few has access to it. It can be vary in each human. Especially if they have different soul color." Toriel checked the clock on the wall before returning her attention to Frisk. "Well, That's enough talk let's get going shall we?" Toriel held her hand out to Frisk.

Meanwhile at Grillby's. A group of eight young boys like around 14-15 years old wearing a school uniform has entered Grillby's. The boys took their seats in one of the tables. KAmber KAmber

"Alright mom" Frisk took Toriel's hand and made sure to pick Flowey up before leaving. ". . . . Hey mom did you notice anything weird last night?"

Chara kept their distance normally staying just out of sight.

Toriel lead Frisk out of the house before looking down back at them. "I'm sorry but i didn't notice anything strange last night." Toriel started to feel a bit concerned about the question. "Why did you ask my child?" Toriel asked as they walk down the road. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Hello."
Ammie had'nt arrived yet, so it was up to grillby.
"Pancakes?"
There were two stacks now.

One of the boys gave their attention to grillby. "Umm... No thank you." The boy declined Grillby. The boy or his group didn't seem to appear hungry. "Do you have a dozen of empty beer bottles we can use?" The boy requested to Grillby. The boy made a sincere look as they asked.

"Nope, just ketchup and soda."
"Why?"

He finished making the third stack, then started polishing shot glasses.

"We need it for a school project." The boy replied to Grillby. "Are you sure you don't have any?" The boy asked Grillby again sincerely. The boy found it kind of strange that Grillby has no possession of such things KAmber KAmber

"Well I can dump out alll this dyed water and actually put real beer in its place."
Grillby said, gesturing to the bottles on the racks.
"But glass ketchup bottles are in the same size bottle as beer bottles, unless it's sprelcher root beer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back