• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Frisk left the building and started on their way back home, Hopefully Toriel wasn't to worried. After almost a half hour a figure of a child of a similar height to Frisk began to approach the building. They didn't look threatening they were just standing outside the entrance, waiting.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Adrian put his address in the book. If they were to search it up they'd find out it was out of the city. With a nod and the motion of his hand he left for home. It would be a long run home, but he still hand the energy in him.

The child spoke in a refined tone. "Pardon me if this is a bad time, I would like to know what happened to the ambassador this afternoon. You could say I am an... acquaintance of theirs. "

"Oh how rude of me, I haven't introduced myself have I." The child brushed their hair away from their face, They had brownish red eyes that looked like you could spot them in five feet away in the dark. They continued to keep a small smile, "Greetings, I am Chara."

Len was left speechless upon seeing the human's appearance. Len wasn't quite sure why he was left speechless by the Human's presence. He didn't feel angry or happy about it. "Um... Uhh greetings there Chara... The Ambassador? Well... Sadly they left a while ago." Len replied to Chara in an uneasy and awkward tone while pointing his thumb into a direction where he remembered Frisk left.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

" . . I see, sorry for wasting your time." Chara had an idea where Frisk was heading based on the vague directions Len gave them. They would have to be careful staying around that area so they wont be noticed.
After almost and hour of walking Frisk finally made it home, They opened the door slowly "I'm home." They called out to see if anyone was around.

It was quite rather dark in Frisk's home upon entering. The lights suddenly opened "Oh my child you're home. How was your day?" A gentle familiar voice filled the room and Toriel walked out from the Kitchen. "Hey Idiot, mind putting me down. I had quite a day." Flowey whined to Frisk. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Toriel sat on a couch in order to rest for a bit. "Well you see my child. I just got home. I didn't quite catch news." Toriel replied with an exhausted smile. "You have slightly changed since you went back up here in the surface." Toriel said to Frisk. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Toriel took a deep breath before speaking. "Thank you my child. Anyway like i was saying... You have grown inspiring on Monsters and Humans alike. I heard somewhere today that a local house in a neighborhood was on fire and they were saved by a child. Was that you my Child?" Toriel asked Frisk calmly before taking a sip of the cup of water.

As Adrian entered his home he noticed that no one was awake. Why? They couldn't have done anything that tiring to the point that they go to bed this early. He saw a note on the table saying that food was on the stove. Chicken wing pizza. He ate a few slices and gave Rico some warmed up venison from the night before. As he made it to his room and shut his door, he patted Rico on the head. "Long day bud" he said tiredly. After crawling into bed Rico hopped up. Then, they both drifted into sleep.

". . No I didn't know there was a fire... must have been someone else..." Frisk stared outside the window for a moment it was getting dark and clouds were starting to form. "Looks like its going to rain soon....Well there was something else that took up the day. There was a hostage situation at Temmie town, I-its taken care of now" Frisk reassured her.

Toriel's eyes widened as she heard Frisk said something about a hostage situation. "Oh my! It's a good thing you're unharmed my child." Toriel can't believe what she just heard from Frisk. "You can tell me all about it tomorrow, for now i need rest and so do you, my child." Toriel said as she stood. "There is a butterscotch cinnamon pie in the kitchen feel free to take a slice. I'm gonna upstairs and fet dressed and sleep alright?" Toriel stood up slowly and headed upstairs. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Once everyone arrived, Asriel II yelled, "LETS GO!!!!!!!" and charged out the door. He turned a corner and ran to the next intersection. "Ok, I think we should split up. If any one finds her, yell out 'BLOBBLES!!!' (random)." Asriel II gave a description of the girl he had saved from the building. "Ready? Set? GO!!!!"

The dogs were walking down the street for they haven't found the goat child. As soon as they walked by an Intersection they saw them. "There you are!" Dogressa called "We were looking for you." Dogamy followed up. RPTigy53 RPTigy53

"Goodnight mom" Frisk gave Toriel a small hug before heading to the kitchen for some pie.
They cut off a small part and pushed it near Flowey, "well today was certainly something."

Rain started to pour outside, Frisk felt the a chill in the room as they glanced outside the window. Something didn't feel right.

Chara leaned against the side of the house they had a hood pulled low to hide most of their face, they had no current intentions of entering the home they just wanted to stay close to Frisk for reasons they were not 100% sure of. Chara glanced at the window when no one was looking as Frisk ate their pie
* Despite everything it's still you.

Meanwhile Jack managed to head back to the unknown mansion before the rain pour. The mansion's assistants were trying to offer him to assist him to the top floor. Instead of being assisted, Jack decided to go up alone for he is only carrying a bat.

As soon as Jack reached the elevator, Jack walked down the hall that leads to ???'s office. Jack had a depressed look on his face despite his face being covered by a scarf and cap. Jack entered through the door, finding the others all lined up horizontally. "Wow! you're late! That's new." ??? said to Jack. Jack kept himself quite as he walked to his designated spot where they usually stand during this particular moment. "Alright, seems like everyone is here." ??? said as he turned his chair around towards the group. The six other's including Jack stood firm before the great ??? "Alright everyone, Status and Mission report for today?" ??? asked his six "Bosses". "You start ???" ??? ordered him to report. ?

??
nodded and pushed his sunglasses up. "According to my research i have discovered that Monsters can spontaneously use "magic" to aid them through survival of their daily lives or even deadly combat. Which i found totally illogical and completely stupid because this "Magic" is different in each monster sub-specie. Humans however cannot produce this "Magic" which i also found completely dumb because Monsters get to have this and we humans don't. Please don't tell me that Magic actually exists because i don't believe in magic. But i do believe that we could use this to our advantage with manipulation we could use their magic against them for magical monster functions still apply like science. For example fire monsters are weak against ice monsters. If they do function scientifically then i must say that i will find chemical counterparts to fight the so called "magic" So in conclusion my given task is so far so good." ??? reported to his boss. ??? nodded and smiled a couple of times as ??? spoke. "Very good ???. Keep up the good work." ??? was quite enjoying ??? talk about science and his passion for science. "Next?" ??? called another individual to report.

"Alright." ???
cleared his throat before he reported. "I took out only 47 policemen and 0 royal guards today. Luckily no one saw me sniping off guards unconscious because they didn't expect a stone coming from 40 metres away and hit them cold. Basically a lot of policemen will be absent tomorrow. But what we have to worry here is the royal guards. Due to their silly appearances i can hardly tell where to shoot them so i can knock 'em out. But i'll guarantee you that I will take out a royal guard or two. Just give me time." ??? calmly said. ??? smiled to him "It's alright at least you took out most number of the policemen i have assigned you to do. In fact you did better. I only assigned you to take out 25 but you went beyond that I'm impressed." ??? praised ???

"For now, my new laser weaponry upgrade is still in it's early prototype stage. It's development progress might probably finish up by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. For the mean time i have gained access to telephone data/Information of each telephone in located inside Ebottown. Basically i can call any telephone in Ebottown without dialing on a phone or bothering to find a telephone number." ??? reported to ??? with a blank face and elegant tone. ??? smiled for now ??? has now access to all telephone numbers on Ebottown.

"Oh i'm next!" ???
shouted in joy. "I have yet again won the day! There was this like big fire monster sleeping in his house and i threw a brick with a water balloon strapped to it on their window and it got angry because they got hit by the water balloon and tried to chase me. Of course i managed to escape. Now he is kinda out there somewhere rampaging looking for me. So... yeah! At least the government has an issue of monsters rampaging down the street now. It was quite a hilarious scene if you ask me." ??? reported. ??? thought that ???'s attempt was a great idea. A large monster assaulting and disturbing the peace will surely catch the human government's attention.

??? flipped her golden blonde hair before she started her report. "The task you gave me was a success I have gathered enough weapons and cash today at the alleyways. The boy's were too generous and they gave me more that i need. The gangs were generous enough that they gave me extra cash and weapons. I'm talking knives, nail bats, brass knuckles. You name it! In fact there was this one guy who even gave me an old revolver, fully loaded. Surely enough to supply another simple terrorist level attack. And i know where can i strike gold next. It's an all boys school~" ??? reported to ???. "Speaking of Terrorism tasks how did your assignment went Jack?" ??? asked him.

"..." Jack didn't speak and didn't even bother to, for what happened earlier today. "Oh, giving us the silent treatment huh?" ??? said to Jack in a mean tone. "Cut him some slack ???. Seems like he has a rough day." ??? can tell that Jack failed his duty to seize Temmietown. "Look Jack, how about you tell me everything about what happened tomorrow alright? You seem like you're not in your usual talking mood." ??? said to Jack. Jack answered "Okay..." to ???.

"Alright everyone! I'll tell you your next assignment tomorrow you may now go to your respective places." ??? dismissed them. almost everyone left and Jack was the last. "Oh, and Jack." ??? called out to him. "You can stay here tomorrow okay? You need to take a break." ??? said to Jack before packing his things. "Okay..." Jack replied in a depressed before leaving.

*Chapter 1: Trouble in Temmie town- Cleared!!!

(I will write Chapter two tomorrow.)

Chapter 2: All is fair in Love and War!

(Carry on like usual. RPTigy53 RPTigy53 You can still find the girl at this time, KirienIsamu KirienIsamu repeat the same routine like you did in Chapter 0, Raku Raku and KAmber KAmber Do what you do best. Computing Magus Computing Magus You may now start your post if you are waiting for this chapter to start)

Time: 6:00 AM

It was quite a lovely morning in Ebottown. Like the same morning from yesterday. Len was sleeping deeply in his desk where he was working on paperwork last night. He slept quite a good one too. He hasn't moved in his chair since yesterday. A fellow royal guard touched Len by the shoulder. "I'm sorry chief!!! I won't watch late night comedy shows again!!!" Len yelled as he woke up in surprise contact on his shoulder. The monster was quite surprised when Len yelled out of nowhere. Len calmed himself as he saw the monster before him. "Oh, mornin'..." Len greeted the monster. The monster kept quite and walked itself out of the room for it has awakened Len now. Len rubbed his eye and looked down to his desk table. "Oh yeah... I remembered i was suppose to be heading to court later 9 o clock with a lawyer at my side." Len grabbed what it seems to be another white folder with white written papers in it. He stretch his small arms wide and scratched his bum before leaving his office room. Len walked down the stations main hallway with his sleepy looking eye and a folder at hand while slightly slouched forward. He was greeted with other fellow monster royal guards wearing the same uniform. Len's fellow RG's were towering at 5 to 6 feet tall. While Len stands at 3'2. Len was bombarded with good mornings and greetings. Len answered all of them with the most laziest and quickest responses.

The chief was leaning against a counter flirting with a female royal guard rookie with his white coffee mug in hand. The chief saw Len walking by and decided to whistle-call him. "Hey Lenny!" The chief called Len. Len turned around and replied to his boss. "Yes sir?" He greeted in a lazy tone. "Could ya pick us up something good at Grillby's? For me and her. Don't worry i got someone who took over your spot for today. I do believe your going to the court right?" The chief said in a confident tone. The monster by the desk who was also being flirted by The chief, she was giggling at The chief's statement. The monster guard was a humanoid bunny with blonde human hair. Len rolled his eye against the chief before replying "Alright then. I have a lot of time today anyway. And yes, i do have to go to the court today, i need to find myself a lawyer which i know who can do it for the Ambassador's friend, you see chief. The Ambassador made a friend yesterday and they are now in court waiting to be judged. And the Lawyer i'm looking for is located inside the new academy of Mrs. Dreemurrs, Girls bathroom on the third floor." The chief nodded before replying "Hmm, i see... Well good luck and comeback here with the goods okay?" The chief said enthusiastically to Len. Len held tight to his folder before leaving with a lazy salute "Yeah sure." Len wasn't in his jolly mood right now. Not until seven o clock strikes. Len hopped on the same car from yesterday with the same driver. Len told the driver to drive em to Grillby's. The driver nodded and drove to the north side of Ebottown.

"Ok guys, you can go any one of these ways." Asriel II gave the two dogs the rundown of what was going on here. "Let's run! You ready???" he yelled, and dashed off. Lets go!!!! Please don't let this fail!!!
(It can fail, that is just what Asriel II is thinking)

"Ok guys, you can go any one of these ways." Asriel II gave the two dogs the rundown of what was going on here. "Let's run! You ready???" he yelled, and dashed off. Lets go!!!! Please don't let this fail!!!
(It can fail, that is just what Asriel II is thinking)
The dogs nodded and head off to their given direction "I gotta hand it to ya. The kid's got guts to find some girl his age." Dogamy said to Dogressa. "Yeah, i never knew the next generation of monster children were now looking for romance that early." Dogressa commented to Dogamy. "Don't overthink that he's doing this because he is head over heels to her. She maybe just a friend of his, not his girlfriend." Doggo barged in the conversation while smoking yet another dog treat. "Yeah, good point." Dogamy replied to Doggo. "Let's get going times wasting." Dogressa interrupted. The dog headed on the south side of Ebottown to search for the girl.

Grillby woke up again and started flipping pancakes today.
"Hey Amm- Oh. Okay. Hello."
"Want a pancake?
Time: 6:40 AM
Meanwhile, Len has finally arrived at Grillby's "Stop right there Mooselini, i'll be right back." The car parked exactly in the middle of the new bar. Len hopped down with the file in his hand. It took Len awhile to open the door due to his small size. When Len finally managed to open it, he entered and took a seat by the counter. Len placed the file on the counter and waited for a employee to take his order

(i was talking about you.)
(thought you had already entered, sorry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back