• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

It had already been a rough enough day today. First a battle with faeries which seemed to leave the group in not the best condition, now this guy, Jack. Adrian let out a deep sigh as he looked at Jack. "Guess this is only going one way eh?" he said.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(i'm back)

Jack playfully tossed the ball lowly in his hand as he spoke to the group. "I see that you have friends with you... That's fine..." Jack slowly said towards the group. "You know... Ever since my orphanage burned. All i have ever done was play baseball by the park... Baseball was my life, my passion, the only thing i'm good at... But then that day came... The day... The place that i call my home was gone... I saw it... A large fire monster molded with some other monsters... Just as i soon came from baseball practice... A very few of the orphans including her too... There a young man was willing pay for the damages. Not knowing what to do i have to take charge and earn his trust since i was the oldest. Now here we are..." Jack was a rather soft speaker when it comes to story telling. "If one wants to get out of here alive. One must fight me into submission..." Jack added. "But enough talk. play ball..." Jack tossed the baseball in mid air. The turrets made clanking noises as they were automatically booted for some reason. Turrets began to slide on the rails on the side slowly. It hasn't open fired... yet.

His blue soul appeared above his head as the ball rises up and everything went black and white.

*Jack Winchester

LV: 1
HP: 10/10
ATK (without weapon): 10
DEF (without armor): 30
WEAPON: Metal baseball bat (+30)
ARMOR: Blue pocket filled jacket.

*A misguided soul.

The ball came down like usual and Jack hits the ball with his bat and swinged it to Frisk. The ball was rather fast. It's no joke that Jack is truly indeed skilled at baseball.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu (Welcome back! Raku Raku )

"Thanks! I'm hungry now, but later I would greatly appreciate your help." Asriel II stood up then sat down again. "I know the rough direction she went, but after she turned a corner, I have no idea." Asriel II motioned for them to sit down, then hit his head on the table again.

Frisk shifted their head as the ball flew past into a wall, a few cracks were left in the wall.
"well..shit.." Frisk drew their dagger, they didn't need to kill him, just weaken him enough.
*FIGHT*
target.gif
They swung at him as a pinkish red light came from the dagger in a slashing motion.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
Adrian was enjoying this boy's story, but all good things must come to an end. As the boy hit the baseball towards Frisk he knew that there were only milliseconds to react. They seemed rather agile as they dodged it rather effortlessly. Jumping into the attack, he swung his fist at the boy with full force.

"Thanks! I'm hungry now, but later I would greatly appreciate your help." Asriel II stood up then sat down again. "I know the rough direction she went, but after she turned a corner, I have no idea." Asriel II motioned for them to sit down, then hit his head on the table again.
The Dogamy and Dogressa took a seat and listened further to the goat child. "Why do you keep slamming your head on the table?" Dogamy asked. "Yeah! You could get badly hurt!" Dogressa added.

Hp: 8/10
Frisk managed to land a successful hit on Jack's right forearm. The knife managed slash through Jack's jacket although hardly slicing the skin. More like slitting it. Jack did not predict the the teenager's punch and didn't have time to do anything about it.
HP: 4/10
Jack was knocked back from the boy's punch and sent back to the table. His face ached red. The baseball turrets adjusted and move themselves to Frisk and The teenager. Left turret aimed for Frisk while the right one to the boy. The turrets adjusted their aim and fired at both the boy and Frisk twice. The baseballs speed was equal to Jack's except it was three seconds faster. Jack took out 2 pieces of Temmie flake from one of their shoulder pockets and ate them.

HP: 8/10
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

Not noticing the attacks above them the first hit Frisk right in the head.
HP: 15/20
They stumbled backwards from the impact, just barley avoiding the second attack.
"Grr" Frisk rubbed their head as their vision came back.
*FIGHT* They charged at the boy with their dagger pointing forward.
target.gif

"...shit..." is all he muttered as the guns got in position. Knowing what they'd do, he dove behind a few boxes that soaked up the impact of the baseballs. With a swift motion, he rolled up and over his cover and charged the target. He jumped up a little bit, trying to preform a double foot kick. Sure it would result with him on the ground but Jack would be sent pretty far.

HP: 6/10
Jack blocked Frisk's attack with his other forearm. Again same result. Jack was about to attack until the teen kicked him back with both feet. Jack placed his in front of his face fending off from the attack.

HP: 2/10
Jack flew backwards after being kicked with both feet. His back slid on the table and crashed to the other side of the table. Jack leaned his back on the wall while clicking a button on the left side of his head set. All the baseball turrets went wild and started to shoot baseballs simultaneously from left to right in all directions. Len ran out of the room for safety and searched for his cap while the barrage of baseballs shower before the humans.

*The place is filled with baseballs.

HP: 10/10
Jack ate all of the Temmie flakes he had left and jumped back into the table. "You're good Ambassador. Your fighting skills are indeed very professional... As well as the the other guy to..." Jack complimented.

*FIGHT >ACT *ITEM *MERCY

*Talk *Cry
*Insult *B-boy Dance
*Laugh >Counter

*Jack prepared some kind of stance.

"I'm just mad at myself. I'm kinda confused. Ugh." Asriel II almost hit his head on the table but stopped himself. "Ugh..." he said again. "Come with me after lunch ok? If anyone else wants to help then they can. I need all the help I can get."

"Oh yeah, hey so do either of you want anything?" Ammie asked. "Grillby is out for a walk so I'm running the place. Sorry, the special menu is unavailable until he gets back."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(sorry, i was totally unresponsive.)
"And as for you..." He had subdued the girl. "I'll let you live. You seem too nice and friendly to be intentional." He took his whip and tied her up. "I've got an Ambassador to catch." He listened in on the first portion of the fight.
ACT>Wait
You patiently wait for the time to strike.

Last edited:
"What's on the menu?" Asriel II asked. "I'm quite hungry, so something filling would be nice. Or fast. I'm trying to find someone..." he gazed out the door, hoping the girl would show up. "Ugh..." he muttered under his breath. "Why..."

"Well okay if you want to know, there is basically burgers, fries, and milkshakes, and if you want i guess you can have ketchup, cuz grillby stockpiles it for his friend sans. I can whip up most of the milkshakes, the burgers have onions in them or something, it brings a lot of great flavor. There is almost always a suprise in the fries, and most of them are shoestring. There's some leftover hashbrown patties i could cook something up with."

"Uh... I guess a burger with a small amount of ketchup..." Asriel II responded. "And then I gotta go. I need to find them!!!"
(Sorry about the short post, not much time right now)

"'Kay!" She flipped a patty on the pan a couple of times and then melted on some nonshitty cheddar cheese and lettuce(which is the only other good topping), since american cheese is the worst cheese ever, and tomatoes and pickles are pretty bad, and wrapped it up in a cloth napkin.
She took a ketchup packet and handed both of them to him.

"Thanks!" said Asriel II. He then began to eat fast and almost choked. It took some time to eat but it was Asriel II's record for fastest meal eaten. "Anyone else up for helping me try to help that girl? If so, come to my house at [ADRESS(i don't have one)]. Then we can begin!" Asriel II skipped out of Grillby's and back home. As he walked, he thought about how nice it was to know there were people who cared and were willing to help him.

As the girl watched peacefully on the television. She was taken by surprise by Grillby by tying her up. The girl didn't quite understand why she was tied up. Four of the other fairies attempted to untie their while one of them flew out of the room. Grillby felt a soft tap on the shoulder. Meanwhile while Grillby is being tapped Len went out in a hurry to grab his cap. Len found his cap and took it with him. Len closed the the sturdy fortified metal door and locked it in case if the boss attempts to escape.

KAmber KAmber

Len grabbed a random baseball on the floor and threw it to Jack with full force.

*Counter!!!

Jack deflected the ball back to Len with full force. The ball flew back to Len with blinding speed. Good thing Len stepped out of the line of fire from the baseball. The baseball pierced half through the wall leaving cracks on it too. The baseball got stuck on the wall. Len dropped single drop of sweat over his large head. "He knows the counter technique..." Len was quite terrified that there is that much power in one ball. If Len didn't dodge the ball his head would explode. "Guys watch out! He knows the counter technique!" Len yelled. (Ask Jack for more info about the Counter action.) Jack just stood firm and took a deep breath.

*2 turns left before you are filled with integrity

*Jack stands before thee.

The Dogressa and Dogamy went back to their dog group and discussed about the goat child's search for a human girl. Dogressa took note of the address and told the dogs that they should help the goat child. The dog's took a while to decide for they are still at duty.

RPTigy53 RPTigy53

Adrian was a little confused by his ally's now peaceful attitude. You just got done trying to stab this guy, now you wanna talk. What? he thought as he looked at Jack.

"oh great its a flipping fairy"
The fairy started getting bombarded by Ragnas' attacks from behind, then he rolled out of the way. He pulled his other whip free from his belt and set it on fire.

Jack used his baseball bat as a cane before replying "I don't see any other choice..." Jack rested his baseball bat over his right shoulder. Jack seems to have stopped attacking for now. His turrets kept moving left to right without firing. Jack wanted to listen to Frisk talk. Jack heard the boy's words flow out of his mouth. "We'll you tried to assault me too... So yeah... It seems like you guys wanted to say something to me... Alright i'll let you guys have the chance to talk." Jack calmly replied. If one is observant Jack's dark blue eyes are glowing dim.

*1 turn left before You are filled with integrity

The Fairy was the blue bowed fairy. The fairy summoned her signature thick ice tower shield from the back. Blocking all of the attacks. The fairy was unharmed. The fairy didn't charge at Grillby instead it just hovered in mid air with the shield in front, waiting for Grillby's next assault. The Fairy tried to defend herself.

KAmber KAmber

Grillby attacked, keeping the fairy on the defensive.
"Welp okay you bothered me, it's your fault."
He accidentally hit the wall, and started a fire.
"Oh dangit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back