• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Winter growled as she glared at the human as best she could as the human giggled "awww how sweet you don't know when someone is trying to kill you" they said as winter looked at them in shock and frowned "yeah well not today kid" she growled as glowing blue bones surrounded them and winter took off running to get away from the child.

As she reached the end of the block she turned the corner and teleport to the abandoned building she called home and made her way inside to try and patch her eye up.

Asriel II yelled "YES get out of here you fiery... um... whatever." He then turned to look at the girl. Oh crap this is bad!!!!! He spotted a window nearby and blasted it with water. Nothing happened. Asriel II picked up the girl and ran out of the room. He ran out of the room and slid down the stairs. Then he noticed that the rest of the way out was covered in fire and he couldn't carry the water because he was carrying the girl. NOO THIS IS MADNESS WHY DOES THE FIRE HAVE TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the fire consumes the halls and the exits the smoke became more dense. The goat child had no option left while the fire consumes the house. But then suddenly helped arrived. The halls made a sizzling noise, The sound of fire being extinguished and outside a siren can be heard. A tall human silhouette was seen extinguishing the flames. It was a fire fighter. When the hallway was cleared the man called out to the goat child. "You can go now! Hallways kiddo! Leave this mess to us adults!" The man confidently said to the goat child following it with a thumbs up.

If the goat child proceeds to go outside. The Mother of the girl can be seen calling out to them next to a paramedic. "My child!" The woman cried.
RPTigy53 RPTigy53

As the skeleton patched their eye. Faint mumbling noises can be heard echoing outside the abandoned building. It sounded like an argument.
raven flame raven flame

Winter looked up and went to the window still wrapping her eye up and looked outside to see blaring red and blue light and a large orange light from what she could see out of her bad now only good eye "what the what's going on?" She muttered as she turned and went back to the medical kit she had out

Asriel II ran outside. He put the girl on her feet next to her mother, but kept supporting her. "She may have breathed in some smoke. I couldn't do anything right away, because there was a big fiery monster that I had to extinguish." He then turned to the firefighters. Thank you for that last squirt of water. I may have gotten stuck and failed to escape if you hadn't come to my rescue." Asriel II then skipped away back towards his house to rest on the couch and eat a bowl of cereal while watching the news. Just so long as no one else needs my help...

The goat child laid the girl in front of her mother. The mother was shocked on what the goat child had said and panicked. The Paramedic calmed the mother and carried the girl to the ambulance. After a few minutes the girl exited the ambulance and walked out fine. The mother ran and hugged her daughter. "Oh, i am so glad you're okay!" The mother gladly said to her child. The girl hugged back and asked her mother. "Where's the goat boy that saved me?" The mother was quite caught off guard when her daughter asked. "Well, He went that way sweetie why?" The mother replied and pointed to the direction where the goat child was last seen

The goat child watched the news carefully by far nothing interesting is being shown on the news. Suddenly multiple knocks were heard on the door.
RPTigy53 RPTigy53

The skeleton can see a teenage human girl dressed in a generic Japanese uniform and a brown furred teenage male monster werewolf wearing a red jacket and jeans, looking like one of those school bullies in a 90's high school film. the two were across the street. Seems like they are couples argueing about something.
raven flame raven flame

Winter frowned as she stepped out side to go and get something to eat her stomach hurting from not eating all day and the day before. As she went she kept an eye socket on the couple as best she could as she was mostly blind in that eye

Asriel II was bored by the news. When he heard a knock on the door, he sat on the couch doing absolutely nothing. When he heard the knock again, he stood up but didn't move toward the door. When he heard yet another knock, he started to walk to the door. Ugh... I was hoping I would get a little bit of rest. Whatever... Asriel II proceeded to open the door slowly.

Winter frowned as she stepped out side to go and get something to eat her stomach hurting from not eating all day and the day before. As she went she kept an eye socket on the couple as best she could as she was mostly blind in that eye
The couple were hard to understand due to the distance where the skeleton stands. As the couple argue against each other the girl slapped the monster at the side of his face. The monster placed his paw on his cheek before countering the girl with a slap.

Asriel II was bored by the news. When he heard a knock on the door, he sat on the couch doing absolutely nothing. When he heard the knock again, he stood up but didn't move toward the door. When he heard yet another knock, he started to walk to the door. Ugh... I was hoping I would get a little bit of rest. Whatever... Asriel II proceeded to open the door slowly.
When the goat child opened the door slowly, the girl he saved from earlier stood in front of him with a soft smile on her face. "Hi." She said in a shy yet sweet tone.

"Um... hi! Why did you come back? To thank me? If you don't have anything to do, I guess you could come in..." Asriel II was skeptical. If the girl hadn't come back just to thank him, what would she be here for?

Winter muttered something under her breathe as she headed to grillbys to get some food as she didn't have that much g

"Um... hi! Why did you come back? To thank me? If you don't have anything to do, I guess you could come in..." Asriel II was skeptical. If the girl hadn't come back just to thank him, what would she be here for?
The girl started to sway gently from side to side while her hands held themselves in the back. "Oh no need! Is just... I wanted to thank you for saving my life and i'm sorry for giving you a hard time earlier." The girl's cheeks were starting to have a faint pink blush all over and a an awkward smile drew on her face. "A-and to thank y-you, here is my token of appreciation." The girl quickly grabbed the goat child's furred head and gave him a quick kiss in the forehead. The kiss even made a smooching noise. The girl quickly ran away from the goat child with a red face. "I'm sorry if you didn't like it! That's how i thank others!" The girl hastily said as she ran away from the home with tiny speed.

*Full health restored! for some reason...

Asriel II closed the door, walked over to the couch, and fell on his face. He could feel his face burning. Why did she run away? Of course I appreciated it. Oh well, I guess I'll go to Grillby's. He took a few extra gold off his coffee table and walked toward Grillby's. As he walked he muttered about people who run away and wished he knew her address or something. Then he remembered the burning house. She might not live anywhere anymore! After Grillby's I have to find her.

Winter walked into grillbys "hey grillby can I have the usual?" She asked the fire monster as she sat down at the bar "of course winter I'll be right out with it in a moment" he said heading to the back

Despite the situation Frisk couldn't help but the girl funny, they played along to her enthusiasm. "We are here to free the innocents you have trapped." Frisk answered trying to sound like some sorta anime hero or something.
"Really frisk that's the best you could think of" Frisk said to themselves realizing how bad that must have sounded.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku Birdsie Birdsie

Adrian sighed once more. The girl down the hall didn't seem to be much of a fighter, nor too intelligent, but her faeries were another story. With the roll of his eyes, he stood in front of the two. "What my colleagues are trying to say is we are here to put an end to this hostage situation. So, if you would kindly release the civilians and give yourselves up to the police" he said.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Adrian sighed once more. The girl down the hall didn't seem to be much of a fighter, nor too intelligent, but her faeries were another story. With the roll of his eyes, he stood in front of the two. "What my colleagues are trying to say is we are here to put an end to this hostage situation. So, if you would kindly release the civilians and give yourselves up to the police" he said.

"Way to ruin the fun.." Frisk pouted from behind Adrian.

Despite the situation Frisk couldn't help but the girl funny, they played along to her enthusiasm. "We are here to free the innocents you have trapped." Frisk answered trying to sound like some sorta anime hero or something.
"Really frisk that's the best you could think of" Frisk said to themselves realizing how bad that must have sounded.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku Birdsie Birdsie

The girl gave an awkward blank face towards Len's group. The girl rapidly flipped her notebook searching for a page. The fairies hovered and folded their arms as they await the girl's orders "Okay... Ah, here it is! According to the manual page 12. If the unknown intruders are putting a stop on the master's vision and plan for success. The henchman must threaten them and capture them to show dominance..." The girl read her poorly handwritten manual. "Alright." The girl took a deep breath readied her next ab lib. "I am umm... afraid ehh... i can't ugh... Let you do that!" The Girl was forgetting her lines. "For that! I must show you my dominance! If that's okay with you guys i mean." The girl said.

Adrian was moderately amused by the situation. At the moment, the most threatening thing about this girl was her little friends. He chuckled. "Well, we tried. Guess things can't always be easy" he said. He stepped with one foot forward as he prepared for the fight he knew would ensue.

The girl dropped a single drop of sweat from her forehead for these guys were actually serious of confronting her. The girl began to tighten her red necktie and rapidly flipped through the pages again. This time she didn't read it out loud. The girl closed her notebook and looked at Len and the other's with a nervous smile. "Alright, i guess i have to do it hehe... It's what the manual says."

The girl's soul appeared dark blue (Integrity) before them. and the fairies are white souls. The girl cleared her throat and pointed her index finger towards Frisk's group. "Alright, Rachel! Beatrice! Pamela! Gaia! Yen! Prepare for battle! Non lethal take downs only!" The girl said in a confidently yet a bit nervous tone towards her fairies. The fairies elegantly summoned weapons made from some kind of golden dust from their hands. They all swirled their hands in a synchronized order. Each fairy summoned different kinds of weapons. Rachel summoned a flaming steel sledgehammer designed hammer, Beatrice summoned a thick slightly curved ice riot shield, Pamela summoned a wand with a black wand with a purple star sticking on the other side, Gaia summoned twin green poisoned machetes, and Yen summoned a bow and arrow with bits of lightning travelling outside it.

*You have engaged Flora and her Fairies! Rachel, Beatrice, Pamela, Gaia, and Yen!

Len's eye widened that the boy's statement was correct this is not going to be easy. Len told the others "Not lethal take downs only also. We can't hurt these armed civilians." Len advised.

When Frisk checked the sub boss, the check ran normally.

*Rachel
HP: 5/5
ATK: 20
DEF: 3

*Beatrice
ATK: 5
DEF: 20

*Pamela
HP:5/5
ATK: 30
DEF: 2

*Gaia
ATK: 10
DEF: 10

*Yen:
ATK: 20

*They seem like the real deal

*Flora
LV: 1
HP: 10
ATK: 2

*The Fairies's commander.

The girl flipped through the pages of her notebook once more. The girl is looking for an effective battle strategy. Seems like she's open for an attack.
Birdsie Birdsie KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

Adrian stood in a defensive position. He would await a fairy's attack, then counter it.

(i'll be out for the weekend)

Once Asriel II got to Grillby's, he walked inside and sat down. I need to help!!! What can I do???? I need to find her... I need help!!! Can anyone help??? "I NEED HELP!!!" Suddenly Asriel II realized he was yelling. "Sorry about that..." he said to the restaurant.

Clearly she was not interested in killing, good. Frisk decided the best plan would be to just tire them out.
*MERCY*
*Spare.
Frisk waited for their first move, to see what they were capable of.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back