• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

"What a wonderful question you asked... Sadly, i cannot tell you everything about it." Jack replied softly "Like i said before if i do this i'll get money... I mean the young man was crazy rich... He provided us weapons and things we needed... He funded this entire scheme... If you want answers... You'll have to find my other allied "Bosses" they might give you more information..." Jack softly said to the boy. Jack's eyes were starting to have a faint dark blue glow in them.

*Jack is not attacking for some reason...

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

The Fairy kept her shield up defending all incoming attacks. The fairy did not speak or reply to Grillby since their mouth is taped. The fairy saw the wall caught fire. This guy is nuts! The fairy thought. First he tied her leader, blamed her for bothering him, now he sets the place on fire. The fairy was rather angry at Grillby and wanted to land a hit on him but first she's gotta handle the fire first before things comes to worse. The Fairy flew to the ablazed wall, ignoring Grillby along the way and scrapped her thick ice tower shield against the wall. Sizziling noises were heard and smoke popped out as The fairy extinguishes the fire. The Fairy was rather open for an attack.

KAmber KAmber

"Lets make a deal then, If I win this fight, you have to shut down this hole operation and I'll have your orphanage rebuilt, after all I am a part of the government. If you win then I guess I'll already be dead so you just keep doing this." Funny thing is despite the way Frisk presented the deal Frisk already knew how this deal would end, even if they failed it would not be the end.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Adrian cocked an eyebrow at his accomplice offered a deal to Jack. Government? What the fuck? he questioned internally. "Sounds fair" he said, keeping ready if this guy planned to attack.

(Alright chapters ending fellas! Good luck to you heroes! :D You're going to need it! *Maniacal evil laughing*)

Jack simply nodded in agreement "Alright, then it is decided... If you dodge this then the victory goes to your team... You're just in time for my special attack." Jack's eyes began to glow visibly dark blue. Len was quite shocked that humans like him possesses such terrifying power.

*Jack is filled with Integrity!

*ATK and DEF temporarily raised to 20!!!

>FIGHT *ACT *ITEM *MERCY

*NORMAL
>SPECIAL

The turrets in the ceiling simultaneously began firing baseballs straight 45 degrees line of fire while moving from side to side. This time the turret behind Frisk's group aimed at Jack instead of Frisk or the others. This turret simultaneously began to fire at jack. Jack rapidly deflected each baseball and sent them flying all over the office room with full force. The baseballs Jack was deflecting was faster than the baseballs the turrets were shooting.

Len started to dodge the baseballs and stayed close to the walls it was rather effective since their is more safety on the walls than standing in the middle of the room getting bombarded by each turret at least in the walls on of the turrets cannot hit them for they can only go to 45 degrees. hiding under them is there blind spot.

As the room started to fill with base balls bouncing from wall to wall, Frisk started to move left and right, one ball hit them right in their nose.
HP 10/20
They wiped the blood from their nose away and ducked as one flew near them again. One bounced from the ceiling as Frisk back flipped out of the way ,very impressively for a 10 year old,. They repeated this pattern of jumping and side steeping, getting hit in the side a few times.
HP 03/20
The last few balls bounced near them
* You are filled with determination.
Frisk's eyes gave off a red glow as a small red barrier only about 12 inches formed between their hands as the last remaining base balls bounced off and hit the ground.
The shield disappeared as their eyes went back to normal.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku

Jack's baseball turrets ran out of ammo as Frisk and the others tried their best to survive the deadly attack. Len was sticking his back on the wall and didn't move until Jack stopped. Some of the baseballs were sticking to the walls there are a few close to Len. Jack was sweating and breathing heavily as he batted off the rest of the remaining baseballs shot at them. Jack stopped swinging once all the baseballs were reflected.

*Stats returned to normal

Jack's eyes returned to normal. Jack used his baseball bat to support himself. Jack was exhausted and can barely stand up. He kept his stared down and his legs looked frail and weak.

*Jack is tired and he's sweating heavily.

*Fight? OR *Spare?

"thanks. i'll say that make it up i guess."
"I'll have to subdue you though."
He knocked her out and opened the door.
"I'll say you handled that quite well Ambassador. Need any help?"

❤️Spare
"Alright that's enough... its time to keep your end of the deal."
Frisk ate some of the tem flake cereal
HP 11/20
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
(Character Sheet unlocked fellas! Good job! Go see it!)
Len unlocked the door for the battle is over. Jack didn't reply to Frisk immediately for he is trying to catch his breath "I gotta say...*Pant* *Pant* That was quite...*Pant* Impressive for you guys...*Pant* *Pant* *Wheeze*" Jack was very tired after exerting so much force in their soul ability. "Alright... Deals, a deal." Jack replied after taking a few more breaths. Jack pressed a button on his headset. The Temmie cage was descending down to the ground and the turrets were shut off. Len ran to the Temmies and began untying them one by one slowly. "I'd like to stay and chat... But i have places to be... Tell flora that the guards downstairs needs to surrender... For i have been defeated by you..." Jack started to pull out something out of his pocket. It was a brown leather wallet "Here... Take this... This will be the proof. that you have beaten me..." Jack tossed the wallet to Frisk. "Pick me up..." Jack clicked something on his head set and whispered to it. After a few seconds a black metal claw crashed through the large window and grabbed Jack in the back. Jack was immediately reeled in and saluted to Frisk with the same salute Len does daily. If Frisk looks out on the window they'll see nothing but smaller buildings and alleys but Jack nowhere to be found.

*Boss Defeated!!!

*EXP gained 0
*Gold gained 40 (Found in the wallet)

Frisk took the wallet and looked out to find Flora. 'Hey everything's taken care of now..." They found Floara tied up "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber Raku Raku
"Huh?" Oh hi... hehe..." Flora awkwardly laughed. "Long story..." The fairies were untying the the girl while the one out side was unconscious. "You see, i was watching the television until i was tied up by a fiery monster stranger. I know i've been bad but..." Flora seems to have dropped the topic and mentioned something else. "Hey, Haven't you just passed them by? They seem to be rather confusing to talk to, you should talk to them." Flora said to Frisk.

(Okay KAmber KAmber STOP, you have been told a few times I here about your character taking things to far or being over powered, and plenty people agree, Now you taken this to far, I can't stop you but Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre has said that you are literly ruining the rp so STOP.)

(look, you have shown to be a good role player in other rps, Idk why your doing this here..why is grilbby making such cruel and stupid choices, why would he do that to someone who A. we need right now and B. is clearly now friends with Frisk, I don't understand) KAmber KAmber

(Please take this discussion to the OOC) Flora was quite surprised when Frisk showed her the boss's wallet. "Wait, that's the boss's Wallet!" Flora was finally set free, for the fairies have untied her. Flora took the wallet and walked down stairs "Oh, can look for my fairy, Beatrice. She seems to be missing." Flora said before turning to the long hallway. Flora didn't seem to notice her Fairy unconscious on her way out. The four fairies followed their leader. Len managed to untie all of the Temmies and ordered them to stay.
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(Anyways lets just take a few steps back, breath and start from the top, no throwing children into cop cars, sorry I just really needed to get this off my chest.)
"Hey if you don't mind could you make sure everyone outside it calmed down or at least away from the site, I need to let the guards outside know that the situation is clear. No one has to be hurt today"
Frisk asked Grillby. KAmber KAmber
"So Flora do you think we can let everyone else no that everything's done now?" Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Frisk looked and found Beatrice on the floor, "Oh boy.." They picked the fairy up and tried to feed them a small piece of a temmie flake.

"yeah sure."
After getting out of the warehouse, he said "whew, i thought she was going to kill me for a second."
"The threat has been neutralized, everything's fine."
He flipped his trench coat around and turned it back into his vest.

An arm popped up from the turning hallway. It was Flora's arm. "You betcha!" Flora pointed her finger to Frisk like some kind of gun before adding more words "I'll tell the peeps downstairs to surrender ourselves to the authority. Leave everything to me." Flora's hand made a couple of eye amusing sign gestures before heading down for good. Frisk picked up the Fairy and fed it some Temmie flake. For some reason The Temmie flake was sucked under the tape. The fairy woke up and felt replenished. The fairy fluttered out of Frisk's hand and flexed their arms in the air indicating that they are healthy. The fairy looked around searching for Flora.

Len walked out of the room with a swarm of Temmies following him in the back. "I'll take these Temmies downstairs and deliver them outside. I'll see ya downstairs." Len said to Frisk. Len also saw Grillby "Oh! Hi Grillby. Didn't see you there hehe..." He awkwardly greeted them with a small wave as he went down the hall way with Temmies following him before making a turn.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber

Really, the only thing he could say at the moment was "What the fuck". Things went from 0 to 100 real quick as the turrets began firing crazily. Adrian was quick and nimble, but in order to dodge all of these speeding projectiles he'd have to take it up a level. He tried to dive out of the way to cover but was meet by a baseball to the chest, or at least somewhere around there. It hurt like hell for a moment and he'd definitely feel it later, but he needed to keep moving. As he looked up he got caught with a bouncer to the nose. He cursed loudly and dropped back down behind a few boxes. After this, he would look back on this encounter as the top "WTF" moment of the day. A random dude using baseballs as a weapon and then disappearing via a random claw. He ignored his nose for the moment as his chest hurt more, little did he know it was bleeding.

As he followed his "friends" out of the room to assist one of the faeries from before, Adrian turned to the "Ambassador" as the little cyclops called them. "So, that went well. Didn't it?" he said. Again, he didn't know that most of his upper lip was covered in blood as he put his hand on his chest.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

After eating, Asriel II said, "I'll go back home now." He then ran out the door and went to his house. He called a few friends to help his search. "Hi! Can you come over to help? I need to find someone and I don't know where they are. I rescued them from a fire and don't know where they ran off to. Please help!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back