• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So while i was in school i thought of an Undertale RP with a new plot taking after the true pacifist ending. That allows OC's and Canon characters to interact. Hopefully i'll catch your interest through my plot idea.

So here's the plot. After Frisk has managed to free the monsters from the underground. The monsters lived among the humans with peace. Since then good things happened. Toriel is a teacher of her own school, Frisk became the ambassador for monsters alike, Flowey kept in a pot, Gaster and Chara has returned for some reason. (How's that a good thing i don't know.) Monsters have grown fond of Humans and humans did also to the Monsters. But deep through the happiness and peace, there are some humans who are not ready to take such change. These humans are not what you at least expect them to be. They walk among the society of Humans and Monsters, They don't work for any government or high organizations, A job that is not suited for them. But they know how to drive the monsters 2000 ft back to the underground. These Human individuals have already started their move. Some of their activities were already featured on MTT news. Like Monsters being framed in crimes they did not commit, walls spray painted with words about Monsters overthrowing the human race, Unknown inhuman injuries towards humans upon waking up from their beds.

Now Frisk and their friends must stop this unknown group from creating more chaos before their vision to put the Monsters back in their previous place turns to a reality or worse... A second war.

If any of you have questions feel free to ask me.

well, now that i think about it, he's technically canon.

well it's general ragnas(grillby). he's one of my go-to undertale characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back