• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Under the shadow of false illusions

WildHunter

I find myself standing in the nothingness of my thoughts. "Am I daydreaming?" I ask knowing the answer to the question...no I am not. I move, slowly insecure but my steps don't show it, they oppose what I truly feel. My name is Ethan, a basketball player, a fanatic of number and a guy that can't trust anyone, I don't feel secure with anyone so I don't have friends; it might seem like that but that's a lie.

My hands move to my tight pockets and my jacket covers them. Gray, a color that reflects my insecurity but I remain serious and as I pass some people fist bumps me or just say hello... That's why I'm lonely, I can smile, laugh and hang out with some team members but none of them are my friends. I'm just a lonely basketball player.

(Sorry if it isn't a great rp...I'm new to this roleplaying world but if you liked it then let me know please, I'm searching for partners to continue this rp)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back