• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Under the holocaust of freedom (ignore the post count)

Necrophantom

War, it represents our desperate attempts to be superior, to gain power. It was in my days in the militia were I understood this, those days were harsh yet exciting and inexplicably interesting. But in the middle of all the excitement there was a fear deep within me, a fear for death and to see those attach to me die. I wasn't the normal sniper, oh hell no, I was not the social type, nor the impulsive guy. I studied to be a physicist but certain events made me enter here and protect my nation. It was in these first days that I met you and understood different feelings, not love, not sexual attraction just a special bond. I know that it sounds cheesy but it is the truth. Now world war 2 will start and you and I were recruit to fight against Germany but by bad luck two weeks ago we became lost and we haven't found our group. Let's see if we can find our group, defeat Germany in this war and go back home.

I'm searching for a partner to do this long term rp plot. I'd prefer a male character. I still don't know if there's going to be any love scenes but there's definitely going to be a lot of blood xD . Hit me up if anyone of you wants to be my partner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back