• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Under The Dome/The Walking Dead?

ApolloCrews

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at creating a role play on here, so uhh...please add on to things you think could be improved and most of all let me know if you are interested!

(Sorry it's not pretty, I have taken the time to learn the BBcoding on this site yet)

So, I had this idea we could do a big group role, a mix between (as the title refers) an under the dome/zombie outbreak type of thing. I was hoping we could make it a group or if you are more comfortable with one on one that is fine. So here is the little back story that I was thinking we could go off of:

The year was 2016, a virus was spreading through the small town of Colorado Springs, the news was calling it the H1N1 virus, at the very begging of this virus the newscasters were saying for everyone to evacuate the city, and get as far away as you could. When people herd the news they began to flea, but when they got to the border limits of the city the U.S. army was there with a blockade, but it wasn't just in one area. This blockade was surrounding the whole state of Colorado. People began trying to get past the military, shots were fired, people were killed, some innocent, others not. Three days into the riots that began when people started to take notice they were not going to be getting out of the town unless they put up a fight started getting crafty, little did they know so did the government. Ever since the very beginning of the H1N1 virus scientists had been working at a cure, but with the short amount of time that they were given the cure never happened, but the government had a new plan. Three months into the virus people were still just coughing and vomiting blood, no one had died yet, but the day that the virus took its first life, it woke up again, the news was all over the television, this is when the government stepped in and put a huge dome around the whole entire state of Colorado.

Well what do you all think? Let me know if it could be improved and let me know if you would be interested in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back