• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As the class moved to the field and teams were decided, Mike racked his brain for what to do. Simple things first, like showing to the others what team you are on. A easy way to market that you need a teammate.
Mike had thrown on a yellow jersey and just as he had deduced, Lalo had stripped down and approached. It was the shorter of the two to start a conversation.
"Mikey, my friend, the man himself..."
"don't run around in just your boxers"
"juuuust who I wanted to speak with. See my quirk is pretty versatile in terms of what i have on hand or not so I figure if you tell me what your quirk is and then we can..."
Lalo had begun to explain the workings of his plan when Juliet King called out his name
"...I'm abandoning you"
Lalo had cut himself off and quickly sauntered to where his attention was needed, taking the jersey from Juliet and expressing his up most confidence.

"what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun
Don't speak of chemistry or biology JUST yet as I've only now begun
While Romeo throws away life in regards to love
I can throw rocks and make them fly like a dove
I could toss a blade of grass an have it fly up sensei's ass"

Lalo smiled warm and proud as if there was no better way to continue a conversation
"bahaha but no kidding you an I will go great I'm sure of it"
His hand reached out for the universal sign of a celebrational fist bump
Ghoulina Ghoulina (did you wanna put a post together in the discord?)

Mike was certainly impressed with the short stuff. His confidence is out of this world... If Mike could just take a quarter of it for himself he would... it's unimaginable. The next part for Mike was to speak to anyone else in yellow... suppose being picked last isn't a huge blow to ones self esteem here... it just means that the last two on any team don't particularly mind who they team with.
No, that's just wishful thinking. You totally get looked at like a loser if the teacher pairs you up with someone.
let's hope I'm not a loser...
"...."

It would seem Mike believed himself to be a loser. Nagging thoughts and insecurities bounced around in his mind, if this was a video game it would say mash A to build confidence.
what if I don't wanna break the A button.

Last edited:
Tajima Akemi
Feeling dissatisfied by Chousokabe's artificial sounding response Akemi watched her as they left the classroom and changed after a quick detour to secure Pocky in his cage away from the fighting. Out on the field she spied on the other team to ensure to make sure she was in position to face the other girl and take her full measure where she hopefully wouldn't be able to hide behind courtesy.

Seeing some of the others beginning to pair up Akemi thought it might be a good idea to find a minion of her own, she could always use an extra pair of eyes after all. Shamelessly eavesdropping with the help of her quirk she watched as one of the foreign boys got ditched by the other, deciding that the remaining boy ought to be desperate enough and her English was...passable Akemi swooped to kill.
"Hello, Mi-keh right?" She asked sweetly while tripping over the name. "Seems we are pairing off, want to help each other?" Holding out a hand she gave him a friendly smile.

NeonFlow NeonFlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back