Undead Apocalypse [Inactive]

"Come on, man. You've seen a zombie flick or two, right?" Dan looked at Adarian. "Do these things run? Do they walk? Our chances might not be so bad." He turned his attention to Rena. "That's the idea! We can loot some supplies and then scout out the dead-heads later."

Nagisa's response was a note of concern for Dan. "I don't think running and screaming is a good idea."

"If you say that again, I will duct tape you to a chair. Don;t think I won't." He lost kids from the orphanage, and even though she is older than the kids he lost, he still can't live with himself.

"Yes, but I could save you guys from a bite in the ass.", Nagisa barked back. "Ryou, you don't have to worry, I thought of killing myself a long time ago anyway, remember?", she said with a frown.

Rena blinked, taken aback. She had no clue what Nagisa was talking about, but she was afraid of what the other might do if she contradicted her. "Um...but I told you I wanted you to stay around. Come on, how about you help me look for supplies?"

I don't care. Stop it. Stop it right now!" He picked up a chair and threw it at the wall. With a crash and bang, he didn't just startle the others, he lost his sense of calmness he was so good at having.

Nagisa started crying a bit. "See? I'm already causing problems..", she said with a sigh. She stretched up and slowly started walking towards the exit of the building.

"You don't have to worry, just act like I'm a toy, you might cry a bit but you could always replace it...", she said with a smile as she turned back to look at the group.

Nagisa blushed and pushed back at Adarian. "Stop it!", she said, firmly but calmly. "You can't be attached to anyone anymore, don't you see? If someone dies you'll just bring yourself down because your care about them, you can't have feelings anymore!", she said, sobbing.

Dan found a crate and pushed it against the wall in order to reach a high window. "Well, I can't see anything.... yet," he took his sleeve to the dirt-coated glass. "Ah. There's--" A chair came crashing against the wall, startling him. "Look, nobody panic! We're gonna' be okay." Those words echoed from his past where he stood against a wall in an Iraqi alleyway looking at the men under his charge. Dan shook his head to free himself of the memory.

Rena stepped up to them, trying to hide how shaken she was from both of her companions' outbursts. "Dan's right, everything will be fine, so let's just all take a deep breath and calm down, okay?"

"Look." He struggled to get words to escape the passage way before losing himself and sobbing too. "We need to stay together. Life is not worth losing."

Rena looked at him sadly. "Dan, how about you keep looking? I'm going to go look on the other side of the room." she informed. Both Adarian and Nagisa needed a break. Hopefully if they were left alone for a little while they would come back to their senses.

"Fine..", Nagisa said, "But none of you are going to die until I do, especially you, Ryou!", she said, wiping her eyes.

"Now could you let me go? This is kind of awkward and I think Ryou is thinking dirty.."

"Of course!", she said with a determined look on her face. She smiled and her eyes shined.

"When Ryou asked me not to tell anyone she was Bi I never did, so I can do this!", she said with a giggle, covering her face as it grew red.

Rena didn't respond to Nagisa's comment. "Wait, Adarian. I know you need a little air to clear your head, but don't go too far, please?" she asked, concerned for his safety.

"And she was the one i was supposed to reproduce with?" He flashed a grin over at her.

He grabbed his trusty revolver and moved the table out of the way. "See ya later."

Dan was trying to look through the dusty window when he heard Adarian. "Wait a minute...," He jumped down from his perch. "You're not going anywhere without a buddy." He pointed at himself, and followed Adarian to the door.

"You two are so cute together..", she said with a smile. "Such a love magnet, Ryou..", she said, giggling.

"Well who is going to protect the girls and the other winners? I can handle it. trust me. There is a p99 in the backpack with two mags. If I'm not back in 30 minutes, come looking for me."

Dan was stopped before reaching the door. "Well, normally I wouldn't condone it, but you're right." He looked at the others. "I suppose I can be of good use around here."

Rena let out a sigh of relief, glad that the tense atmosphere had dissipated. It had been incredibly difficult to stay calm during all that. How had Dan managed it so easily? She walked over to some crates on the other side of the room and started to rifle through them, needing something to do to ease her own mind.

Fresh air... Yea that's what it was.

He looked into a few broken down cars on the street that were abandoned years ago. None of them worked, well the ones with keys. However, in the glove boxes and the trunks he managed another water bottle(empty), a case of condoms(oh great), a pair of scissors from a kindergartner dead girls backpack, and stale McDonald fries. He searched for a store, and once he found one, there was his next encounter with the living dead. he picked up a baseball bat and smacked it in the head making it stumble. He then bashed it over and over, with blood spattering all over him. He grabbed some bandages, a pocket-knife, and a ton of canned food.

Then he re-entered the warehouse.

Rena looked up when she heard someone enter the building. Her relief was short lived when she noticed the blood dotting his clothes. "Adarian, are you alright?" she questioned, already prepared to grab her kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back