Undead Apocalypse [Inactive]

Hearing a gunshot echo throughout the otherwise silent city, Rena started walking toward where the sound had come from. She remembered that Adarian had had a gun; she hoped it was him and not someone or something else.

Nagisa closed her eyes and hugged herself as she heard the shot, following Rena.

"We're going to be hearing a lot more of that, aren't we, Ryou?", she asked, surprisingly calm. Nagisa didn't seem surprised by all the destruction, as if she was expecting it from the moment she woke up.

"The future is hell, isn't it?"

"Well, this isn't the future. This is the present." He heard them approach. He grabbed the backpack and the p99 he had. "Come on, we need to get back to the others. This isn't safe."

"Alright." Rena agreed readily. She felt increasingly on edge in the ruined landscape and felt that something might jump out of her at any moment. The building sounded much safer right now.

Walking back, he cut his leg on a piece of metal hanging of a car. It cut straight through his pants and his flesh no problem. 'Jesus Christ!" What a freakin' hell hole this place was. He took off his bandana and tied it on his wound. "Well, let's go... again."

Nagisa just held unto Rena like a child and her mother.

"Watashi wa ryō o suru anata o aishite", she said, sighing as she looked around at all the destruction, and the man's injury didn't seem to phase her.

"Do you mind if I take a look at your injury when we get back?" Rena quickly offered. "I was a doctor back in...our time, so I know what I'm doing." The last thing they needed right now was an infected wound.

He turned to her and nodded. He opened the rusted door and let them in. He put a table in front of the door in case something, anything, tried to get in.

He looked into the backpack and took out a few granola bars and handed them out. "Food, nice." He also saw 2 p99 mags and a towel. Plus a bottled water.

Rena smiled in relief. "That is good. Adarian, when you're ready, can you sit down here, please?" she asked, indicating a spot on the floor as she set down her medical kit and opened it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nagisa looked at the granola bar she had been given and started tearing up, suddenly crying. She simply stared at the little treat.

"I don't know why...", she said quietly, wiping her eyes with her right hand, gripping the bar with her left.

"What's wrong, your not hungry?" If he has to take care of these people, and don't eat, what is he going to do? This situation with them reminded him of the orphanage. He helped kids like this. If he keeps the same mind set, they will live, at least to see another day.

"No..it's just.. it makes me cry.. and I don't know why..", she said with a confused look as she sobbed. Nagisa just wasn't making sense at the moment, it was probably her medicine.

Nagisa looked over to Rena and calmed herself down.

Rena gave her a comforting smile before turning her attention to Adarian. "Adarian, would you mind coming over here for a moment? I can already see the blood soaking through that cloth."

He sighed. He knew he could do it himself, but she insisted. "Ok, there." He extended his injured leg and let her do the work.

"Thank you." She removed the cloth and observed the wound. Then, in precise, practiced movements, she disinfected and bandaged the injury quickly. The wound wasn't too bad, thankfully, and he would be fine to walk around as long as he was careful. "There, you should be good for now."

He stood up, feeling weak in his left leg, but strong enough to maneuver. "Uh, Thanks. Um, name again? Sorry..." He felt embarrassed having to ask, but it would be harder if he hadn't learned it at all.

"So, did you guys find anything in here that was useful?" He looked around and saw a dead body on the floor. "Well, interesting..."

Nagisa went off not too far and sat down, looking around, probably lost in thought. She looked over at the two and suddenly blushed, the redness stood there for a second and went away as she buried her face into her legs for a bit. She then suddenly looked up towards Rena.

"Ryou... are we going to be okay?", Nagisa asked worriedly. She had a look of doubt on her face as she nibbled a bit on her granola bar. For some reason she looked a little cute, but in all seriousness she looked terrified.

"Yes, we will." she reassured as well. Hearing it from Adarian, even though she doubted he was sure of their safety, gave her a little bit of relief.

Nagisa suddenly giggled when Adarian looked over at Rena, her eyes bright with a bit of happiness.

"You two are kind of cute together", she said with a smile and blush, she then went back to nibbling on her granola bar, staring at the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back