• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unclucky ~ Dog RP ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just a general question to keep track of everything going on, what are you planning to do with Saga's home?

How about, to suit Afropuppy's thinking but to keep it simple for people (awaiting approval):

From the outside, it's clear that the building had been partially demolished, but stopped when a large tree from the yard fell across one of the stronger parts of the structure. The downstairs doors and windows were all either closed or blocked but an upstairs window was open, right beside the leaning trunk of the tree. Looks as if the dogs need to make one final effort to climb up the liong slope of rough bark , then jump through the opening.

(Then perhaps the tree shifts after a day or two of the dogs clambering over it, so it's no longer useable as an entry by some or all of the dogs?)

How about, to suit Afropuppy's thinking but to keep it simple for people (awaiting approval):

From the outside, it's clear that the building had been partially demolished, but stopped when a large tree from the yard fell across one of the stronger parts of the structure. The downstairs doors and windows were all either closed or blocked but an upstairs window was open, right beside the leaning trunk of the tree. Looks as if the dogs need to make one final effort to climb up the liong slope of rough bark , then jump through the opening.

(Then perhaps the tree shifts after a day or two of the dogs clambering over it, so it's no longer useable as an entry by some or all of the dogs?)
I like that idea! Now to just find a reason why everything's conveniently blocked off...

Okay, how about they had just finished demolishing the buildings around it and it was pretty much the only one left, so any possible entry point has been completely covered with the rubble as well as the fallen tree trunk? That way we have a logical reason why they didn't just smash through a window again lol.

Maybe the downstairs is almost filled up with rubble and what used to be furniture and decorations so they don't have a reason to just hang out downstairs where they're completely safe and hidden from view and instead they will sleep upstairs where I imagine it isn't in the best shape either

(An out of context of the whole roleplay and especially these parts of it sounds like we're some sort of evil weirdos who like to imagine dogs suffer could you imagine telling the storyline so far to someone who doesn't know what roleplaying is xD)

...looking at that post, I'm really sorry if I overstepped the mark in assuming the little doxxie would be slowest? I shouldn't make assumptions like that.

Nah, you're fine! I might have said something if you connected before consulting with me, but it was flair, and makes for a spooked doggo so all good! She's literally the smallest and I think the youngest? And she looks like a literal hot dog so of course Nero would want to take a bite ;)

Everybody is just tired at this point in the story and I can 100% relate (to the tiredness not the.... not the everything else actually)

InTheSea InTheSea Already your turn again lol

InTheSea InTheSea queanbean queanbean Yahhah Yahhah Quiddles Quiddles ChillyTiger ChillyTiger WolfieGamer57 WolfieGamer57 Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

I've said this before but I figured I should make it official:
When we get to the shelter we'll do a timeskip to a couple un-eventfull days later just so it makes more sence than saying everything happened within 1-2 days and so there will be more opportunities for characters to meet eachother

I don't know what hour of the day we will skip to so if anyone wants somethins specific (for example I know ChillyTiger wants to introduce their chraracter nighttime) just tell me so we can agree on something

another note: if anyone for any reason wants to not join / leave the "main" (and for now only) group to start their own group that's completely fine with me you're not obligated to be a part of this group we have right now. Besides, the roleplay was intended for 2-3 smaller packs instead of one big group. I'm not trying to kick anyone out of the main group, maybe they decide to split up for a day or two to search for food or something it doesn't need to be because they dislike eachother or something like that

also don't know if I've mentioned this before (sorry if I have), but I do most of my OOCs for other RPs on discord and I have a room set up just for Unlucky if you guys want to join up!
Shouldn't we probably check that everyone has discord first?? I mean yeah I have it and I wanted to set up a server too but what if one of our members doesn't have discord?

Ok I know that Bvmble does for sure, if anyone doesn't have a discord tell us now please ok thanks

(could I have an invite please my tag is Afropuppy#9664)

I’ve got discord my name on there is Yahhah#6354 send me an invite please.

Quiddles Quiddles WolfieGamer57 WolfieGamer57 (and Rumble Fish Rumble Fish if you're still here)

If you have dicord then say your tag her or dm it to ChillyTiger so they can add you in the discord OOC and if you don't then tell me because then I can announce importnat stuff that might have been mentioned in the discord but not on here

I'm not currently set up on Discord, I broke the sound on my PC and only just (today, about two hours ago) managed to fix it. If I get it set up I'll do that.

I don't think we'll be voicechatting or anything but now I think about it you probably had to close the PC to fix it so yeah hope everything's working and we'll be waiting to welcome you to the discord

I do have to go to sleep now though so goodnight and if there is something note worthy in the discord until tomorrow morning I'll come here and say it but the only thing that's happened is that I decided to make a new character (but you can already see her in the character sheets so go check her out because after the time skip I'm gonna make her starter post) and that the real life versions of Bvmble's characters got adopted! Ok goodnight

Ok um I think in the next few posts, when the "main" group (I will stop calling it that when we actually name it don't worry) all fall asleep we will do the timeskip, we'll skip to somewhere in the following two days, if anyone wants a specific time just tell me. That is also when the second group will start posting so new dogs will have a choice, either join the first group, join the second one, or even make their own group of course. Just saying this again just in case someone didn't know about some part of what's going to haplen or something. The plot will be the same as always, aka try to survive and meet other dogs if you feel like it.

InTheSea InTheSea queanbean queanbean Quiddles Quiddles Yahhah Yahhah ChillyTiger ChillyTiger WolfieGamer57 WolfieGamer57

Hmmm Afropuppy Afropuppy my only problem with that is Nina is in a near-death state currently. If we find her a group to join first and then do a time skip I'd be all for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back