• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uncivil Rights

BlueJay1403

Supernatural Rights Activist
Welcome to Terra, an alternate world with a strange problem. You see, nonhumans collectively known as supernaturals exist, are known to humans and are in relatively large numbers... Just heavily discriminated against. While in most fantasy worlds you have your conventional supernaturals (vampires, werewolves, witches etc) and those do exist, they're just in a very very small minority. The majority of supernaturals, freaks as they're commonly referred to as, are animals sharing a lot of space with humans that, due to the influence of magic, evolved rapidly to take human shape, apart from some features.

On first contact, most of these 'freaks' were either caught and enslaved or killed on sight, resulting in slavery lasting most of a century and a consensus that they were inferior. Eventually, freedom was allowed and those that were set free started a movement, the first rally of which broke down, causing the leader to get rushed and an accident that changed the label from 'inferior' to 'dangerous'.

Rules:
-No 18+, we are going to remain PG13 and you're gonna like it.
-LGBT+ is allowed, but all forms of romance will not be the main focus, so keep it to the side, ya thirsty c*nts.
-Swearing is fine, as you might've guessed, but don't swear more than twice in a post please.
-There will be an equal amount of humans and supernaturals, I will ensure that.
-The humans will at least start off prejudiced, experiences of that accident and a generation of racist education aren't gonna change in a post.

So, this is either going to be:
-My school plot (basically Little Rock Highschool, if you've heard of what happened there);
-My cafe plot;
-My circus (more like a freak show) plot;
- Or my plot that focuses on the struggle to ban slavery, not what comes after.

Second time trying this...

Stay nerdy,
BlueJay \(O•O)/

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Few questions:

Time-Period? What kind of vampires and werewolves are they? Outside of looking slightly animalish what is the difference between they and a normal human?

Sounds interesting. Few questions:

Time-Period? What kind of vampires and werewolves are they? Outside of looking slightly animalish what is the difference between they and a normal human?
Well, first, thank you for the interest. I will try my best to answer your questions.
-I'm gonna say somewhere from 1995 to the modern day.
-Vampires and werewolves were just suggestions
-They can be any type you want: from Nosferatu to Twilight, from howling at the full moon to the wolf species of my supernaturals.
-Well, they have quite a few animal traits, they tend to act differently and slightly more on instinct and they often have superhuman abilities/powers.

That good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back