• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unbend (temporary title)

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Inspired by Papertown (that movie) and slight Ano Hana

Basically, a group of childhood friends rented a villa in a mountain just outside town to commemorate their middle school graduation and as somehow they all managed to get accepted to the same high school.

They partied so hard that they didn't notice one of their friend, Catherine, slips out into the wood... and went missing.

It took months for the police to find her body at a bottom of a cliff. Police said that it's an accident, she slipped and fall.

The friends blamed each other, blamed themselves, for that day. For not noticing her slipping out, for not stopping her maybe.

3 years later, two months before graduation day, each of the friends received a cryptic message left by Catherine...

When i say 'cryptic', i meant it. I am going to make tons of code that you will have to solve so the story/RP could progress

blackrosedrop said:
Yeah, this sounds really cool! I'd love to join.
NorbertM said:
May I join in your RP as well?
of course! Now that we have enough player, the RP will start as soon as possible.

I am going to be ridiculously busy this weekend so the thread will be up around Monday/Tuesday

[QUOTE="Intoxicated Lover]I know you wanted a small group so I'll happily go away but if possible could join

[/QUOTE]
8 person is the maximum number of player I have in mind (so we have one more spot left here). More means a more complicated story, more complicated background and relationship with each other. Which will also mean harder code to break.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Well if you do have room I'm also super interested to join. (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Aaanndd we have our 8th person!

I don't know when I will be able to make a thread but feel free to talk about what kind of character you want to make and what relationship will your character have with other character, before and after the accident.

My character would be the 'narrator' of the story. I'm planning a girl, Catherine's best friend, and one of the first if not the only one who is trying to move on

Not sure what kind of character I'd like to have yet but I'll be able to think more deeply about it after my final tomorrow @,@

Hmm maybe someone with some sort of amateur code cracking / clue finding abilities....

I want my character to be the one who pushed everyone away for some odd reason (( There's a juicy reason of why )) and turned to the bad side..you know drugs (( Just Pot Actually )), drinking, and doing the bad girl things.

I haven't made my decision yet but I'd either make a female who's bent on figuring out what happened, a brash and determined girl.

Or a quieter male who's a bit of a bookworm and an artist. One that figures they should move on and put it at peace.

... I s'ppose.

Stamper said:
I haven't made my decision yet but I'd either make a female who's bent on figuring out what happened, a brash and determined girl.
Or a quieter male who's a bit of a bookworm and an artist. One that figures they should move on and put it at peace.

... I s'ppose.
The police already said that it's an accident, maybe that girl suspect that their is some foul play and then suspect that Catherine is killed by someone?

[QUOTE="too much idea]The police already said that it's an accident, maybe that girl suspect that their is some foul play and then suspect that Catherine is killed by someone?

[/QUOTE]
Well, that could easily work too. This girl wouldn't be someone who would simply take it as it is and move on without a least some sort of "lay to rest" kind of thing.

But, the gender is still undecided

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, I decided that the RP will start in Catherine's birthday day. The characters could meet in the bus, in the street, class/school/cafeteria, or Catherine's grave.

Everyone will receive the first clue 'the next day'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back