(Un)imagine Me

kirche

pretty little head
Hello everyone. I'm Dana, 17-years-existing in the minds of those who made me up. I'm a Libra, I like tea and dogs, and I walk under the rain without an umbrella.

I made this account about a year ago but never really had the courage to use it. Until now. (And I still don't know where to start.) Please be gentle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Nation, Dana! well, belatedly, I suppose xD

I recommend going through the different categories we have in the Forums page, if you're struggling on starting!

Hello everyone. I'm Dana, 17-years-existing in the minds of those who made me up. I'm a Libra, I like tea and dogs, and I walk under the rain without an umbrella.

I made this account about a year ago but never really had the courage to use it. Until now. (And I still don't know where to start.) Please be gentle.

Sup, I'm Bill, a something that exist in his own personal miniature dimension. I like dogs too, And i welcome you to RPN. 

Also if you need to tag someone simply put @ and then their username after that (Example: @billthesomething)

Welcome Dana. You might start out in the 1 on 1 role-play section, or find something that suites your fancy and jump in, I was shy at first too, but I got over it quickly, mainly because the people on here are very friendly. A nice change from the rest of the internet. 

Welcome Dana! They call me Celtic, or more recently the resident Mongoose of justice. Glad to hear you finally built up the courage to say hi. If you ever have any questions, just let us know. People here are generally very friendly and welcoming. I know it can be hard get started on here, especially because there's so much going on and it's pretty different compared to most other forums. Trust me though, you'll get the hang of it. This is one of, if not the best roleplaying platform on the net. At least of the ones I've seen. If you're having trouble finding a role play, why don't you let us know some of your interests and maybe we can help.

...call me Celtic, or more recently the resident Mongoose of justice...

I'm kind of wondering about how that name came to be. :0

...I know it can be hard get started on here, especially because there's so much going on...

That's kind of what I'm worried about, yes. :Ghost:

...If you're having trouble finding a role play, why don't you let us know some of your interests and maybe we can help.

I'll keep that in mind. :Ghostv: Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Dana. (My boss shares the same name lol) I am a fundashi who likes tea, (the Iced kind) and dogs. (I have like three.) I ship a lot.

Welcome Dana, tea is yummy.

Rain is fun.

Applying to RPs is pretty simple here, just post in a recruit thread that interests you!

Good luck. (:

Welcome to the forums. I don't feel very real either.

The world is a tulpa, my friend. (You are too.) :0

Welcome Dana. (My boss shares the same name lol) I am a fundashi who likes tea, (the Iced kind) and dogs. (I have like three.) I ship a lot.

I might be your boss. (Your 17-year-old high school boss.) I'm a fan of BL and I ship things too (coughs, Wincest, coughs, Destiel), so add that to our little list of similarities. :))

Welcome Dana, tea is yummy.

Rain is fun.

Applying to RPs is pretty simple here, just post in a recruit thread that interests you!

Good luck. (:

(I thought this was a poem, lol.) But thank you! :)

I might be your boss. (Your 17-year-old high school boss.) I'm a fan of BL and I ship things too (coughs, Wincest, coughs, Destiel), so add that to our little list of similarities. :))

Wincest, wow. And no, she is not white haired, and she is Asian. (liek meeee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back