• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Umm... I'm not very sure if anybody would be interested...?

Which RP would you most be interested in?

• Undertale Based RP?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Academy Based RP?

• Final Fantasy 7 RP?

• I'm not interested...

• I have a question!(Message me)

• Total voters

TheDragoon

RPN'S Resident Dragon Knight
I've been wanting to make a RP based on this game I know...

((Don't worry, you don't have to know much about it... xD ))

But I wanted to try throwing some Undertale aspects in some points...

Like for example:

---

Some of the characters are pivotal and will join your party if you spare them properly.

But I figured maybe people would get too confused with the story and everything and feel like they had little control over the plot...

---

So I thought maybe go for an Academy based RP? Except it's to train the next generation of Elemental users?

---

Could I get some feedback? Because that's what I'm interested in RPing right now. That or FF7 would be fine by me.

---

If anybody has any ideas for me that would awesome and I'd really appreciate the support!

Thanks! -The Dragoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... All of these sound really cool... I can't choose! xD

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]Hmm... All of these sound really cool... I can't choose! xD

[/QUOTE]
Well if you want a RP that gives you more freedom to choose, the Academy RP is for you. The other 2 are a bit story based, so I'd have to do a bit of pre-planning...

Undertale-Based it is! I'll try to do the best I can to explain certain elements... Here goes nothing :U

Ah, bummer. I'm actually in the process of replaying FFVII on PS4 at the moment. Just completed what was originally the final boss of disc one. Timing of that was quite good.

Oh well. In any case I'm always up for a well planned Undertale roleplay. Academy could be fun as well depending on what was going on in the world it takes place in. Seen too many of them immediately crash and burn to throw my hat into all of them at this point.

Excited to see what you create!

Ammy said:
Ah, bummer. I'm actually in the process of replaying FFVII on PS4 at the moment. Just completed what was originally the final boss of disc one. Timing of that was quite good.
Oh well. In any case I'm always up for a well planned Undertale roleplay. Academy could be fun as well depending on what was going on in the world it takes place in. Seen too many of them immediately crash and burn to throw my hat into all of them at this point.

Excited to see what you create!
I enjoyed FF7 too and replayed it multiple times and wanted to make a RP on it xD

But I guess people want a Undertale-BASED Roleplay. Aspects I plan on taking: Sparing enemies, choices that affect the plot greatly, little placed secrets here and there... I'm gonna try to make it as similar to Undertale as possible. If you have any info that may help me I would love to have some feedback because I'd like the experience to be the best it can be for the RPer. The RP is gonna be based off the game Devil Beater(Plz don't look that up unless you want spoilers) And the appearances may not be same as the original characters because there isn't a lot of fan art for it...

But like I said! I'm gonna try my best but I can't promise anything >.<

I think I'm just gonna go for both and see what you guys think .3.

Undertale first tho cause I already got started on that xD

I finished everything I could think of. If you guys think there's anyway I can improve this, PM me :3

@The Reaper Of Souls

For those who wanted to do the Academy RP I'm hoping to have a finished interest check by tonight. If not, probably tomorrow. Once again, any questions? PM me.

@DemonKitten

DemonKitten said:
Depending on what type of Academy roleplay it is, I will be interested
It'll kinda be like this. The Academy will be for training the next generation of hero's that will defend humanity. Btw, the first interest check for the Undertale Based RP is up. The Academy will be set up like this:

Non-Training Classes:

Any sort of class does not involve drawing upon the students elemental power and gives the student a better outlook on the world and provides them with more knowledge, some being useful in combat.

Training Classes:

Any class that requires the student to draw upon their strength and prove themselves ready to join The Alliance. This may involve Physical Education, Meditation, or any other sort of class that improves the students abilities.

As for what it can be focused on outside of school? That's up to you guys, their your characters... You can go for a Yandere Roleplay or Demon X Angel RP or a battle oriented Roleplay... Just make sure the characters follow certain rules like your character must at least have 1 power and depending on what it is, match it up to an element. For example: Character can throw fireballs --> Agni/Storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back