• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Umi no Kate (The Shadow Of the Sea) [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

AbsurdNerd

The Cupcake Queen

December 7, 1941

`Meshitsukai wa, watashitachi no mini sensuikan no 1tsu no han'i-naidesu. Watashitachiha meirei o dasudeshou ka?'

" Wa i, kaunto shite kudasai."

B 1 gatasensuikan no kyaputen, Sanda-san. Umi no kage. Teikoku kaigun no saisho no josei ga sensuikan o kyaputen shimasu. 1941-Nen 12 tsuki 7-nichi ni, kanojo wa Shinjuwan ni chūryū suru Beikoku fune o yokogiru tame ni kogata sensuikan o okuru koto o makasa remashita. Sorezore no kogata sensuikan wa 2-ri no kurū ga ite, 2tsu no gyorai o motte ita. Ryōhō ga happō sa reta nochi, karera wa" bosen" no sensuikan ni modori, rikugun ni geigeki shite nigedashita. Shikashi, koreha okorimasendeshita. Subete no mini sensuikan wa kōgeki o bōju shita hakai-hei ni yotte shizume rareta. Hoka no B 1 sensuikan kara kirihanashite, kanojo to kanojo no norikumiin wa taoreta keiteishimai ni hōfuku suru ninmu o motte ita.

(Ripped from google translate, don't kill me)

"Ma'am, the U.S.S Ward is within range of one of our mini-submarines. Shall we give the order?"

"Yes, make them count."

Mitsue Yama, captain of a type B1 submarine. The Shadow Of the Sea. The first woman in the imperial navy to captain a submarine. On December 7th, 1941, she was tasked with sending out mini-submarines to flank the U.S ships stationed at Pearl Harbor. Each mini submarine was crewed by two people and had two torpedoes. After both had been fired, they would retreat to the "mothership" submarines to re-arm and flee from the attaching U.S navy. However, this did not happen. All the mini-submarines were sunk by a destroyer who intercepted the attack. Cut off from the other B1 submarines, her and her crew had the task of avenging their fallen brothers and sisters.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back