• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

UmbreonRogue's Crazy Awesome Pokemon Sprites Shop

Once again, double post. I actually have a new style that you guys can request! It's called line art!

upload_2016-7-6_15-38-1.pngupload_2016-7-6_15-38-16.png

I'll update the OP with this. Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, more news stuff, apologies for triple post. I updated the OP with a picture! (Which includes a free-form Drawcia, who is now my mascot on this site.)

I'll also be showcasing three sprites per day that I did on my own initiative. I'll still be taking commissions, though!

Anyways, here's today's three sprites:

upload_2016-7-8_13-58-54.png

@UmbreonRogue So... Many people ask what i look like. Mind recoloring a Charizard Gold? If so, we could battle. Umbreon VS Charizard.

Anyways yea. I hope you've been having fun!

upload_2016-7-9_15-48-20.png

@GoldenChari

Here you go! Along with the gold, I figured to add some colors to the wing membranes, flame, and eyes that I thought would go well with the color.

As for the battle, if you mean a Pokemon battle, I'm not quite in the mood for battling on Pokemon Showdown. Though I have pretty good strategy and good battle concepts, I don't often battle. If you mean a sprite-off, then maybe, but first I gotta get started on my second daily sprite showcase.

No problem!

Also, here is the daily sprite showcase. I was feeling a bit lazy today, so that's why there were two recolors and a type change. And maybe doing family stuff as well.

upload_2016-7-9_21-5-28.png

upload_2016-7-10_18-14-46.png

Here's today's sprite showcase! Because I was listening to Amalgam, I decided to throw in an Amalgamate Pokemon (the middle one) today, along with a free-form Mew+Eelektross fusion and a recolor.

I'd like a fusion of my two favorite pokemon, Trevenant and Weavile, if that's alright with you.

upload_2016-7-10_22-24-44.png

@AllQuiet

Here you go! Aside from the horns and colors from the Smogon sprite (I think Pokestadium uses Smogon sprites for Gen VI), this was entirely free-form.

After days of stalking this thread I've FINALLY made up my mind. How about a Snorlax and a Chandelure fusion? Or maybe a Snorlax/Charizard fusion?

upload_2016-7-11_11-15-48.png

@Mayhem

I wasn't sure what quite to do with a Snorlax+Chandelure fusion, so I went for the Snorlax+Charizard fusion instead. I'm happy with how it turned out, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back