• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

UmbreonRogue's Crazy Awesome Pokemon Sprites Shop

UmbreonRogue

Just your average fangirl.
Commission Shop Thing.png

Do you like Pokemon? Do you want someone to mess around with some sprites for you? Well, you've come to the right place! These commissions are completely free, so just ask and I'll do it.

Fusions:

upload_2016-7-2_14-7-0.pngupload_2016-7-2_14-7-48.png

Recolors:

upload_2016-7-2_14-8-32.pngupload_2016-7-2_14-9-55.png

Type Changes and Misc.:

upload_2016-7-2_14-11-29.pngupload_2016-7-2_14-12-54.png

Amalgamates (for the brave Undertale fans!):

upload_2016-7-2_14-14-33.png

Line Art:

Line Art 1.pngLine Art 2.png

Shadow Pokemon:

New Sprite Style.png

Rules You must specify what Pokemon you want fused/recolored/type changed or any other changes (except for amalgamate Pokemon, where I only request which Pokemon to use as a base). Also keep the the site's rules in mind. I myself will follow the site's rules. Also note that I use Microsoft Paint. I work quite well with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, good ol' Pokemon sprites. Would you do this recolor:

new_bird_pokemon_from_pokemon_sun__and_moon_by_tzblacktd-d9t62a1.png

With Pearl's palette:

So like the red part should be the color of Pearl's hair. The the turqoise for the upper brown parts and the pale pink for the other brown (wings and down); the wings themselves should be that green of Pearl's socks. And well, the red in the nose can be also the color of her hair; the other part maybe turqoise.

latest

Then the iris with the turqoise.

latest

Steven Universe fan, I assume? I've been wanting to get into that, but Skyrim is my current obsession.

I'll try to find fanmade sprites of Pikipek (assuming that they're not on Pokestadium or Smogon), and do the recolor. I'll credit the base's creator if it's somewhere like on DeviantArt or someplace else.

EDIT: @Darkmaster006

WhaO3E8.png

Here you go!

While I was making this, my brain continuously screamed at me "Make it paler!" So it ended up looking kind of pastel looking. As for the base, I didn't like it, but it was the only one that didn't have a transparent background (as that makes a black background on MSP, so with sprites with black outlines that can be quite annoying). I also decided to add that pearl on the forehead as a little bonus.

As for the source, this was, as expected, from DeviantArt. Pokemon Sprites favourites by Pikafan2000 on DeviantArt

I'll end up remaking this one as soon as Pokestadium comes out with the Gen 7 sprites.

UmbreonRogue said:
Steven Universe fan, I assume? I've been wanting to get into that, but Skyrim is my current obsession.
I'll try to find fanmade sprites of Pikipek (assuming that they're not on Pokestadium or Smogon), and do the recolor. I'll credit the base's creator if it's somewhere like on DeviantArt or someplace else.

EDIT: @Darkmaster006

WhaO3E8.png

Here you go!

While I was making this, my brain continuously screamed at me "Make it paler!" So it ended up looking kind of pastel looking. As for the base, I didn't like it, but it was the only one that didn't have a transparent background (as that makes a black background on MSP, so with sprites with black outlines that can be quite annoying). I also decided to add that pearl on the forehead as a little bonus.

As for the source, this was, as expected, from DeviantArt. Pokemon Sprites favourites by Pikafan2000 on DeviantArt

I'll end up remaking this one as soon as Pokestadium comes out with the Gen 7 sprites.
Aaaa I love it <3. It's cool, Pearl is pastel <3. And yup, I love SU and Pearl is my fave! Thank you lots!

@SeverusX

Here you go! I ended up free-forming the first fusion's eyes and mouth and the second fusion's mouth. Originally, I meant to have Purugly as the base for the Purugly+Skitty fusion, but then decided it would look better as a Skitty with Purugly-like features.

Anyways, I hope you like them!

upload_2016-7-3_22-7-4.pngupload_2016-7-3_22-7-15.png

Good grief, I hate double-posting, but as I mentioned last night on my status page, I'm doing a surprise for the Fourth of July.

Well....here it is!

upload_2016-7-4_12-53-32.png

Okay, I wasn't feeling particularly creative with that Eevee. But what else can I do when I've done the Uncle Sam hat, the bow, the mini-Star-Spangled Banner, and sparkler? Though I guess I could've done more, but I was just feeling lazy at the time.

Anyways, I enjoyed making the sprites. It's not often I do backgrounds, though, and I dislike that moon, because I suck at making crescents. I can do hearts and Christmas trees (which require good symmetry to look decent), and I can't even do a curved shape. All I can do is practice, I suppose. The fireworks seem a bit awkward looking at it as well, but I believe I do a decent job.

(Wow, I don't think it's often you see artists criticizing themselves. I nitpick at myself often, but I try not to do it for commissions.)

Anyways, hopefully you guys enjoy this little treat, regardless if you're American or not.

upload_2016-7-4_15-19-50.png

@BIOPrototype3729

Look at that beautiful smile!

I took your request as applying Cloyster-like features on to a Blastoise. If you meant the other way around, I apologize.

Anyways, this was a fun but slightly challenging one. Since the two have totally different body shapes, I had to get creative. I tried to make it still look like a Blastoise, but still have that Cloyster-ish feel, if you know what I mean. I applied spikes to its shell (and has the ability shoot spikes like they were harpoons out of the openings of the shell), and gave it the cheesiest grin I had probably ever created. Seriously, I can't get over that myself.

Anyways, I do hope you appreciate this fusion. If I got the request wrong, just shout at me and I'll correct it.

These are AMAZING!!! How do you do these?? I wish I could ask for a fusion but sadly I can't figure out which Pokemon would work with Snorlax

@Mayhem Actually, there are tutorials regarding the MSP tool. The fusion-creator's best friend are the eraser tool (for recoloring), color picker tool, and the free-form selection tool. I do a bit of free-form on these sprites too, actually. There are tutorials online about using the eraser tool and color picker to recolor and the selection and cropping tools (the latter I use as well when I'm finished). There aren't tutorials on minor free-form, but I can say is to work pixel by pixel, going from the outline to the inside with the coloring and shading. I actually might make a tutorial on this at some point about learning the ins and outs of Pokemon sprite editing when using Microsoft Paint.

@UmbreonRogue Well holy crap the result looks extremely clean and pretty!!! (Sadly I use MAC, so no MP for me) I've used Photoshop to do pixel art, but just REALLY basic stuff.

@Mayhem Gimp might be better than Photoshop, though I'm not quite sure. I never ventured much outside of MSP. I did try Gimp but the whole thing was....confusing. All I can say is use whatever works best for you, and practice editing sprites using that platform while learning all of the features and little tricks in it.

UmbreonRogue said:
View attachment 310235
@BIOPrototype3729

Look at that beautiful smile!

I took your request as applying Cloyster-like features on to a Blastoise. If you meant the other way around, I apologize.

Anyways, this was a fun but slightly challenging one. Since the two have totally different body shapes, I had to get creative. I tried to make it still look like a Blastoise, but still have that Cloyster-ish feel, if you know what I mean. I applied spikes to its shell (and has the ability shoot spikes like they were harpoons out of the openings of the shell), and gave it the cheesiest grin I had probably ever created. Seriously, I can't get over that myself.

Anyways, I do hope you appreciate this fusion. If I got the request wrong, just shout at me and I'll correct it.
It actually looks radical! Nice work there :D

Now try Magnemite and Gardevoir >:3

EDIT: Maybe it would be even cooler if the spikes came out from Blastoise's actual cannon, so it looks like a rocket launcher xD

upload_2016-7-4_17-18-25.png

@BIOPrototype3729

This was the most simple one, only containing recoloring and the free-form magnets and eye, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this is creepy as all heck. That eye is staring into my soul.

Nonetheless, I hope you find this to your satisfaction.

UmbreonRogue said:
View attachment 310281
@BIOPrototype3729

This was the most simple one, only containing recoloring and the free-form magnets and eye, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this is creepy as all heck. That eye is staring into my soul.

Nonetheless, I hope you find this to your satisfaction.
DAT EYE xD

It's awesome (ly funny). You're so good at this, I wonder what other crazy fusions you can brew up >w<

@BIOPrototype3729 My imagination and creativity is the limit, really. I would sometimes spontaneously grab 2-4 (rarely more) Pokemon from the sprite randomizer on Pokestadium and just make a fusion. In fact, the second example of the fusions in the OP is actually the product of such a thing. Makes good practice.

This may sound odd, but here goes. I want you to fuse the god of pokemon, Arceus with a magikarp. Yes I want you to fuse a god with a fish

upload_2016-7-5_14-7-26.png

@Cryo Here's the Magikarp-Arceus fusion! I used Arceus as the base, so this fusion turned out pretty good looking.

upload_2016-7-5_14-9-56.png

Here's your request as well, @BIOPrototype3729! The hardest part was probably the back part of the Klinklang, as I had to modify it....a lot.

I hope you both like these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back