• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional It's first time ever drew something sitting.

PrincessBrianaMystic

😅 Back then I used to draw something with heads too big for neck not anymore. I grew a Queen sitting on bench it someone vision in my head. Hand and eyes are still hard, worse are making shoes stuff but she was easy by making her sitting who wears a gown and robe.

1000002393.jpg

Sebastian the Jester New
1000003874.jpg
Now I saw this one a lot! Sebastian the Jester, once was watchmaker and he was making certain toys for his first child. When awful men cause death of his wife, he became Sebastian The Jester after doing ritual with witch become immortal so all eternity he punish people who they deserve. As got his revenge on those men that took his unborn child and wife's life.

No one can lie to great Sebastian the Jester! He knows everything your past and present. Even your secrets, his magic isn't tricks he used real magic and no one can escape him once caught in his house that is like stop time still surrounded by 1800s era.

:) He's my favorite horror character I made. 👀 Drawing him is fun! It takes time and patience one day I'll draw him very better. As he my favorite own urban legend! :D

This is was his wife, her favorite color was green like her iris eyes. He painted her so he could see her when she was alive when house was full of life once with her presence.
1000003878.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back