• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom umbrella academy / dresden files / game of thrones

nickatknight

hey, i’m nick and i’ve never done one of these before so forgive me if this is very redundant or lacking in information! i’m currently looking for some people to rp some of my favorite obscure fandoms that i can’t find active sites for!

first and foremost, i want to write stories, not just ships. i’m looking for people who are down with serious plotting, action, drama, conflict, family and friend dynamics, and most importantly character and plot development. so if you’re just looking for someone to play out romantic relationships/sex please looks elsewhere. i’m definitely happy to write out romance if it happens naturally but that should only be a small part of the overall plot.

fandoms: i’m currently hugely obsessed with ‘the dresden files’ novels and ‘the umbrella academy’ tv show and would love someone willing to role-play one of those fandoms. i would also love to roleplay ‘game of thrones’ (ideally following the later books/seasons, but i would be down for anything not majorly AU)

characters: i’m looking to write canon characters. if you want to write OCs that’s totally fine with me, but i would prefer someone willing to write canons (or write a combination of canons and OCs). i tend to play mostly adult male characters, so if you have a preference for females, great. if you prefer to write males just let me know who you would be most interested in because that could still work assuming we’re not dead set on playing the same people. ideally we would each play multiple characters — but 1x1 is totally fine too. (i also wouldn’t be opposed to getting a group of 3-4 people together if people were interested in different characters and down with that)

not super picky about literacy. i have been roleplaying for years, consider myself advanced, and want to post full sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation, but am down for anything from rapid fire 100 word posts to 800+ words. seriously, i just want to write.

I’ve just gotten into The Umbrella Academy and I would love to RP it! Klaus is honestly my favorite, so I’d love to write an OC against him and come up with an interesting plot, but I’m happy to add canons too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back