• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Ultimate story Omniverse: the hero fanclub.

Characters
Here
Liz takes the book and replies “I’m fine.” Though she didn’t look fine, she looked sad. “I’m not really feeling up to the fanclub today, just tell the others I’ll pass this time.”

“Alright”, Alice says. She looks worried for liz, “can I have the key to the clubroom so we can get in today? Ill make sure I give it back tomorrow”

Meanwhile Rachel is finished making the second batch of cookies, “It wont hurt to eat just one, will it?”

“I dont think you ought to just let me keep it, your boss might not like that.” Alice looked a tad confused and sad, “are you sure you’re ok?”

Rachel ends up eating all the cookies, “alright... time for batch number three...”

Alice frowns, “ok then...”, she leaves the building and goes about her day.

When Lisa finished her shift she quickly changed out of her uniform and walked past the door. She took her bicycle and began heading towards the library to meet with the rest. There were tons of things to talk about and she felt unusually excited for the meeting.

Rachel was on her 5th batch of cookies by now when she looked at the time, “Shoot! Im gonna be late!”, she packed up the cookies in a plastic cookie jar and started to carefully run to the library. With the cookies in one arm and her phone in the other hand, she texted Lisa that she would be a little late again, but that she was bringing something that would hopefully cheer Elizabeth up.

This time, Alice arrived at the library first with key in hand, she waited for Lisa to arrive on her bike, “hey, Lisa... Elizabeth said she wasn’t coming today. She gave me the key to the club room and told me to keep it... i know she’s sad but shes acting so strange... Im worried about her.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back