• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings ULTIMATE FNAF RP

WilLao

Local Dumbass
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, welcome to the ULTIMATE FNAF RP, where you can RP as any existing, or fanmade animatronic, human or whatever your character may be, unfortunately, characters are limited to FNAF themed, so you can't be roleplaying as Sans or something like that, but have fun!

You can be anyone, existing or fanmade, for example, my main character is gonna be an oc called Red Sun, brother of Bloodmoon.

LORE:
As the timeline gets more and more confusing, something unexpected happens, animatronics and humans begin to feel tingly, their bodies start to fade, they open their eyes to find themselves somewhere new, with new faces, and some old ones...

Hello. I'm interested in rping with you. Can you pm me if you agree?

Btw Nova and Black are other OC's of mine, I came up with them myself, like Red

michael-afton-i-have-several-fnaf-drawings-that-if-its-not-v0-r11v2ki4uhq91.pngfnaf-6-michael-afton-too-groovy-v0-xwi2kwwbkcba1.pngmichael_afton_da_security_guard_by_warriorscatsisbest_dfagygk-fullview.jpgsecurity_breach_sun_and_moon_by_blasticheart_deywe47-fullview.jpg49ae5856-9516-40f5-a514-096eaaff2c3d.pngHD-wallpaper-ennard-fnaf-sister-location.jpgCx_QikRVQAArLF-.jpgmizuki-t-a-let-s-watch-fnaf-sl-by-mizuki-t-a-dauae1d-pre.jpg

Attachments

• fnaf-6-michael-afton-too-groovy-v0-xwi2kwwbkcba1.png
    fnaf-6-michael-afton-too-groovy-v0-xwi2kwwbkcba1.png
    438.2 KB · Views: 1
Ooo this sounds like fun! I have an OC named Dusk who works in the daycare :)
(OC belongs to me and was made by me using a P2U base by Acidy)

Attachments

• Untitled55.png
    Untitled55.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back