• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ultimate Despairbear OOC

dahjasdfs thank youuu aaaaa im glad you like them,, yumi is super fun to write against too, she's got a lot of personality and she feels like a really well thought-out character

jjdhfhf Thank you too! I honestly feel like these pairings just work out amazingly due to everyone's personalities. Clover and Komaeda are just both so similar and don't realize it, with both of them being on the more awkward and insecure side (though Komaeda certainly has a lot more of a troubled side to him as well), and I think that their interactions are just going to grow increasingly cuter as they grow closer! And then Yumi and Fuyuhiko are just bitches in the best way possible lmao!

WAA sorry i thought i hit reply but ig i forgot lmao- but yeah, I feel like the pairings work really well together! Clover and Komaeda have way better chemistry than I thought they would at first, and Yumi and Fuyu have a really fun and interesting dynamic with one another. I was worried I wouldn't be able to write a good Fuyuhiko, but so far I'm pleased with how he's turned out. I'm actually playing SDR2 rn and I plan on doing all his free time events, so hopefully my characterization for him only improves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back