• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings uhm hi there -- 1x1 search m/f

pygmyxprincess

cats cats cats cats cats
Howdy! I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

- I can write a lot or a little. I want to say I average 4 paragraphs per post but it really depends on a lot of variables.
- I play both genders. Preference depends on plot and mood. I'm pretty flexible here.
- I'll either use a real image or just description.
- I kind of loathe character sheets.

- I don't write smut. Ever.
- No characters under 18, typically, unless we've got some Harry Potter stuff going on.
- No canon characters will be played by me.

I'm looking mainly for another casual roleplayer. I'm not going to be able to consistently post 15 times a day, or even every other day. I don't mind if you have a post frequency like that but please don't pester me for a reply. That just makes me want to do it less.

- something with reincarnation; I have ideas but nothing fully fleshed out just yet since I thought of it last night right before falling asleep. I'd love to work with someone to develop this.
- assassins? ; digging the assassin/apprentice dynamic and have some basic ideas here
- something with adventure and exploring; I have a character for this who can be adapted. She was written as a sailor/ship captain.
- platonic relationships
- incarnations of zodiacs
- element benders
- idea: Saw this on a buzzfeed article so. 'Futuristic humanity resides underground, with no one having been to the surface in thousands of years. Recently, large tremors have been detected that originate near the surface. A team is sent up to investigate.'
- character: Cora. I'd love to write her. She's been cursed by a witch to be a cat by day and human by night. Please let's do this. She's very flexible.
- dragon shifters
- LOOSE idea: "I was just a little girl when the world went to hell."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back