• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings uh, bxb ✨heroes✨

TheLover

✫ Do you see right through me?
He was alarmed by a knock at his apartment door, he had jolted awake from the noise and stumbled out of his bed—walking to the door in PJ’s still. “Hell—oooh my god you’re Anthony West!” He says, in complete awe of the man infront of him, aka Anthony West, the most famous man and most adored hero of the world. The man infront of him took of his red sunglasses, “yes, hello Ethan O’Hara” he said, sloppily lending his hand out for the other to take. Ethan took the hand and shaked “it, i-it’s great to meet you but uhm, why are you here? In the bronx?” He asks, giving the taller one a questioning look.

“I want to train you and recruit you onto my team of young heroes, i’ve seen your work and you’re a very talented young man.” He says, practically just giving the younger one praise, and the ginger was already ready for it. “O-of course i’d be happy to!” He says eargerly, the older one seemed to like that, he nodded and put his sunglasses back on. “Well then get yourself dressed, i’ll be waited in the limo.” He said, messing up the younger’s hair even more than it already was from rushing out of bed. Ethan ran off into his room as soon as he was told to change, he hurridly got into a semi-presentable outfit and locked his front door, struggling to put his blue shoes on as he got into Anthony’s limo.

They were soon taken to a, place? Looked like a training facility or something in that form, and it connected to the man’s big mansion. He looked out the window of the limo completley amazed by it. The vehichle stopped and Athony got out, and so did Ethan, stumbling over a loose shoe-string. Athony took his place by his side and out a hand on his shoulder patting him and makimg a motion to follow him, so he did. He was taken to a hall full of rooms, “This is where you’ll be saying, your room is number seven” Anthony said, opening the door labelled with a seven and showing the big room, a bed with incrediy soft looking sheets and blankets, a small cubical im the corner and a big lab space, beside his bed. “You can adjust this room to whatever your liking, you can put posters or anything up, or just give me a list of things to buy and i’ll have them delivered to your room.” Ethan barely listened, amazed by how nice his room looked. Anthony explained a few other things, about how they have specific times for things and their hero suits will be made and adjusted to their liking as they wish. And then he was left alone in the room, left alone to marvel at how he was able to stay there, maybe the others will want to be his friends, maybe.

there was a loud ding, and everyone got out of their rooms, he followed where the others went and they walked into a training area, the others seemed to know eachother better than he knew anything but he’d get to know them soon. They all had already been changed into their training suits, and the first thing they were gonna start with was hand to hand combat. The ginger and an older boy went up first, [your character] the older boy gave him a cocky smirk when he drop kicked Ethan to the ground, though a sweet girl took his hand and helped him up.

After that whole thing, and many other various task, they were aloud to order whatever they’d like, they all somehow ended up in Ethan’s room, huddled in the floor, well everyone besides [your character] Who chose to lean on the wall, they all agreed on getting pizza and while they’ve all known eachother for a few months they decided they should all tell Ethan about themselves as they waited on pizza to be delivered.

•this’ll be BXB but we will play additional characters cause it adds to the story and doesn’t make it just two people

•your character acts like a badass, he is, and he’s distant but Ethan and him become friends

•this’ll start off sweet and fun, but later in it’ll start to get more dramatic and action filled

•we’ll start off where everyone is introducing themselves as they wait for pizza! Also give me the characters your gonna play, that includes your main character and three others, i’ll do the same! [We can do that in a seperate convo]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back