ugly duckling [search thread]

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
cf31a371273de0fdc6dd3d3545820ae5ff10a833.gifv

• And so, here I am again, posting a new thread because the old one was just... there was a lot. I want to get back into RP, even with my semester starting up again, but the writing juices MUST come back to me!

Here are some things about me!

■ 20 years old
    ■ Female
    ■ Sophomore in college
    ■ Somewhat stable Internet; will become more stable once I'm back on campus
    ■ Hobbies: writing (duh), reading, watching anime, other nerdy pursuits
    ■ I consider myself a nerd of all trades
    ■ I respond to all sorts of nicknames, but I prefer Gen
    ■ I am in love with at least 100 fictional boys and fall in love with them at the drop of a hat. It MIGHT be a problem.
    ■ I think I'm funny
    ■ I'm currently the co-writer for the visual novel Kortia! You should check it out c:

Hi there! I saw the thread and, given I've been in something of a slump writing-wise too, thought that I'd let ya know of my interest!

Of all the pairings that you've listed, the one that I'd feel most competent writing about (also the one I know mostly anything about on the list!) would be the Young Justice/Nightwing idea. I've watched the show, though it has been a while, and I do keep up with the comics so I feel like I'd be able to something of a job with the scenario!

Also, thanks for taking the time to read this message and my support for the Duck Empire. :closed eyes open smile:

Hi there! I saw the thread and, given I've been in something of a slump writing-wise too, thought that I'd let ya know of my interest!

Of all the pairings that you've listed, the one that I'd feel most competent writing about (also the one I know mostly anything about on the list!) would be the Young Justice/Nightwing idea. I've watched the show, though it has been a while, and I do keep up with the comics so I feel like I'd be able to something of a job with the scenario!

Also, thanks for taking the time to read this message and my support for the Duck Empire. :closed eyes open smile:

Hi there! I'll admit, I have read no comics (not for lack of wanting), but I recently rewatched Season 3, so I'm on a bit of a Nightwing kick XD I don't have the first two seasons on DVD after scouring Thriftbooks, what do you mean

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss further, although I'm heading to bed soon, haha! :D

That's no bother at all, I'm heading off to bed myself (I'm up far too late...) so if it's alright with ya, I'll send you a PM tomorrow?
Have a good sleep!

Hi hello I’m here to audition for a spot in the Duck Empire ☺️☺ you love digimon, I have a raging obsession with digimon. I think we could be really compatible! I would love to double or do canons or something involving them!

Hi hello I’m here to audition for a spot in the Duck Empire ☺️☺ you love digimon, I have a raging obsession with digimon. I think we could be really compatible! I would love to double or do canons or something involving them!

*overly dramatic gasp* DIGIMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
*clears throat* Ahem, I mean. Yes, that sounds lovely! PM me! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back