• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UCA OOC Page of chatness.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm more concerned with the post speed. I go to sleep and there are 2 pages worth, and maybe more by time I finish work today. Hard to keep up.

Yeah, imma head fo bed. I just finished up some homework and I am beat. Gnight!

I'm sorry, friend. The posts should be slowing down soon cause some of us go to school tomorrow. Plus most took about well over an hour. Nothings really happened, so we won't go too far without you.

Just worried since seen it happen before in games I has to drop as a result as I was unable to react to things

I’m getting the itch to add a third character. Hold me back...

Speaking of, are these characters the first to be recruited or are there more already working the case ahead of us?

I’m getting the itch to add a third character. Hold me back...

Speaking of, are these characters the first to be recruited or are there more already working the case ahead of us?
There are others, but these are the first recruited for this bad guy.

Also self controls a virue aaaaaaaaaaaaa

There are others, but these are the first recruited for this bad guy.

Also self controls a virue aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Balalaika still strikes me as an interesting addition, as Russian mobsters tend to excel in collecting info, one way or another.
A643E973-F6BF-46B9-B080-756A2AF0EE3A.jpeg

Balalaika still strikes me as an interesting addition, as Russian mobsters tend to excel in collecting info, one way or another.
View attachment 919197
I’d suppose so. I could see her hanging around. Maybe not out there helping, but Is like with Pepperjack who stays back to keep track of the villain. She can be added, but I’m trying to slow the RP down so Plus doesn’t bail.

Of course. I don’t plan on writing her first post until later.

Who else is excited for the new elden ring game coming out by the people who made dark souls demon souls and blood borne?

I’m at school right now, but I have time to respond. I feel we may need to reverse the Rp a bit, as I realize we started too early.

Shit, didnt know the main rp started already. How should my character come in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back