• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy U.F.T.S (Supernatural University)

minajesty

𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼 !
It all started during the 1600’s in Colonial Massachusetts People were being accused of...dun dun dun...practicing witchcraft! An estimated number of 20 people were killed because of this accusation! But later on, the colony admitted to those accusations being a mistake and they compensated the families of those convicted Great right? Everything goes back to being normal. Wrong! One person would not stop. She believed that there was magic, and witches, and other supernatural beings. She wanted to find them. But not to turn them in or kill him herself. After seeing what the colonial leaders did, she wanted to help those banished beings. Get them far away from this place. Take them to a land of peace. And that's exactly what Lilith Lockhart did. She herself was a supernatural being, a witch to be specific. After years of finding beings across the globe, she finally built a place just for them. This place is known as Lockhart University. This place has been alive for years! And so has Lilith Lockhart herself. In fact, she is the headmaster there.

Short Version:
Basically a roleplay for supernatural beings. A woman named Lilith Lockhart is the headmaster at this university and she protects her students with a magic border across the land. This border can only fade away if Lilith is dead so make sure you keep her safe as well! If you’re looking for a death wish then don’t save her I guess. This revolves around students who have yet to know how their abilities work. The university will help them.

Alright well this looks pretty hectic. I didn't think people would be interested. Im gonna start making everything now. Probably won't be finished until tomorrow though

From what I've gathered the RP itself has not started... yet, it all depends on whether or not they accept any additional players. Oh, and I'm interested in joining as well if there is indeed additional space for more players.

Is this still open? I'm a newbie here, but I am interested if you'll allow me. ^-^;
From what I've gathered the RP itself has not started... yet, it all depends on whether or not they accept any additional players. Oh, and I'm interested in joining as well if there is indeed additional space for more players.
I really would like to join if there's some space.

There is definitely more space for you all to join. There should be a link before you all posted.

Is this still open? I'm a newbie here, but I am interested if you'll allow me. ^-^;

Just giving you both a heads up. I will be starting the roleplay today, you can still join. I will make sure to give a notice stating not to post more than once just so you both won't have to read through all the introduction posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back