U~ebusaito (Basically Hetalia but With Websites, Software and Programs)

Tarazul

The Dazzling Prince
<p>

Beginning Setting- Reberu1 (Basically where all the people can meet up. Think about a future like utopia with tons of technology.) Inspiration- Hetalia! Plot (What I got planned so far)- At the beginning of this RP every website, software, and program are living relatively peacefully. They live out their lives mostly comparing the amounts of downloads they have, checking out things, updating themselves etc. It's all rainbow backgrounds for them until something triggered a shut down of all the the search engine programs which in the long run effects all the non search engine software and programs causing a panic throughout Reberu1. The cause of this is who you might ask...It's viruses. These viruses aren't the normal mindless wandering viruses though they're Sakujo. They had been a problem long before but with the help of four powerful programs all were removed from the Reberu systems forever...That's what was believed anyway. Reberu1 had been undisturbed for years so most people thought they had been destroyed or never existed in the first place. In actuality the Sakujo had been hiding in the deeper parts of the Reberu systems. The more dangerous and frightful parts. Contrary to popular belief those parts weren't always like that. They had been contaminated by the Sakujo and have been blocked off for as long as anybody can remember. The Sakujo are taking over and 'possessing' different Dejitaru. They need to be stopped before Reberu is completely taken over. Species- Dejitaru- The websites, programs, and software that live in Reberu Sakujo- The 'viruses' that used to be websites, programs, and software but were shutdown and have a vengeance. Dejitaru that were never shown or heard of. (How is this? Leave your opinion please!)

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never a big fan of hetalia, and I have a pretty similar opinion on this: It has an interesting premise and quirk to the setting and characters but the plot is too bland to hold up to it.

However my main concern with his would be lack of information: most people aren't all that acquainted with the sheer diversity of search engines, programms, etc... And unlike Hetalia, programms aren't inherently infused with a culture to use as staple to a personality. In short , beyond the first couple characters or so, it might become either too chaotic as shadowy websites got pulled and nobody knew what they were (thus kinda killing the point) or nobody would be able to make proper characters after a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back