Typical

"Cool!" Teegan said with a smile "So, uh do you want to go to the beach later?" she asked "I know we like just met, but I have nothing to do today" she said with a giggle

"Yeah!" Teegan said with a big smile "I'll bring my dog Peanut!" she said "Oh speaking of Peanut I should probably let her out" she said tapping her lip. "Here's my number call me when your ready!" Teegan said handing Jordan her number and running back to her apartment and letting Peanut out, then changing Into her yellow and white polka dotted bikini, then a tank Nd shorts. She waited for Jordan on her couch

((Okay Coco send anyone!))

Cardinal-

"No problem.." She thought for a second "Hey have I scene you before? Do you go to RidgeWater High school?" ((I couldnt think of any name xD )) She was wearing a baggy white off one shoulder tee(that was tied up in the back with a hair tie). With her purple bra strap showing. She had on blue denim shorts and a brown(sort of sparkly ribbon) belt. With her blue hightops

"Yeah! I do, I'm going I be a senior this year" he said with a chuckle "I'm Chase" he said with a smile "Wait, you're Cardinal? Right?" he asked as he started to walk again

Cardinal-

"Same here." she said, then answering his question. "Pretty much.. Hey do you want to go on some rides together? I am here by myself and could use some company. Its always fun when your with others."

"Sure! I'll go in some rides with you" Chase said with aa smile. He started to walk to the Cliff Hanger

((I'm gonna chance Cheryls name to Olivia Cheryl Benson and her nickname is Liv))

Jordan: He goes into his apartment and changes into his black trunks and a white t-shirt, then calls her.

Olivia: "How are your parents?" She asks Jason with a smile.

Teegan looked at her phone assuming it was Jordan, she called Peanut and clasped her leash around her collar. Teegan opened her door and walked down to Jordans room, then slightly knocked on his door.

Stevie sighed softly as her eyes cracked open. The red head glanced at her clock, blinking at how late it was. She slowly slid out of bed before chucking on random items of clothing, grabbing her bag before leaving her bedroom "I'm going out, grandma!" She called, letting a small smile come to her lips as she heard her grandma shout 'Take care!' People smiled when other people did that...Right? Stevie would just have to research it later. She pulled open her heavy door, it took a lot of effort to do so, Stevie often wondered how her grandma managed. She had decided she would go wonder about on the beach for a while & read her book before she had to attend school, maybe she could meet a fellow classmate & become friends with them, but she wouldn't go swimming, it was too embarrassing for her to handle.

Andiee sat at a table outside of BigB's she had non fat cappuccino with foam in her hand, and her flip phone in the other. She took a sip of her cappuccino, then looked around the area she was sitting in.

((Hey guys I hope CoCo let you know I was on vacation and my bro's kindel wouldnt let me post here sadly but I am back and ready to rp!))

((Sorry guys, I couldn't let you know because my iPod wouldn't let me on here))

Jordan: He opens the door, smiling at her, Chiefs leash in his hand. "hello, ready to go?"

(Hey. It's fine 3P))

Teegan stood smiling at Jordan "Hey! Mhmm, are you ready?" she asked as she looked at Jordan than Chief, hoping peanut would just stay at Teegan's side. Gladly that's what Peanut did, Teegan pushed her hair back with the hand that wasn't holding Peanuts leash

(Hey. It's fine 3P))

Teegan stood smiling at Jordan "Hey! Mhmm, are you ready?" she asked as she looked at Jordan than Chief, hoping peanut would just stay at Teegan's side. Gladly that's what Peanut did, Teegan pushed her hair back with the hand that wasn't holding Peanuts leash

Cardinal-

She climbs into the ride with Chase and buckles in, she waited for the bar to drop. "Oh god. I love fast rides but I always get scared before them" she lauged

Chase smiled as the bar dropped "This is going to be s much fun!" he said with a chuckle, he put his hands on the front bar and waited for the ride to begin. As the ride begin, he looked at Cardinal and smiled, then forward.

Cardinal-

She smile and let out a small sheirk of extsitement. "this is gonna be awesome"

((School starts tommorow for me XP I is gonna die!))

Chase nodded his head in agreement. As the ride began, the two were going around the base of the ride; every time they went in a full circle the top part of the ride went up until they were atleast a good 15 feet off of the ground. Chase smiled as the ride stopped, he stood up slowly, and took the bar of Cardinal's back "So, how'd you like that?" he said with a chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back