Typical

Dazzle

hiatus

Typical

A normal plot line created by you, the roleplayer
grin.png
The setting is in a wonderful city; with old-fashioned narrow apartments down at one side, suburbs on the other, and beautiful places to visit in between.

This is a GENERATIONS RP!
shocked.gif

LET'S SEE IF WE CAN DO THIS!

RULES:

• No powerplaying

• Please have diversity in characters ^.^

• Have fun! I know, this is the hardest rule
rolleyes.gif

• Drama llamas are good, but release only when the rping gets a bit slow.

• Explore all aspects of roleplayin! You aren't limited to what the others are doing, c'mon bring life to the rp!
laugh.png

• You can have as much drama llama as you want, just only
major drama llamas when we have to.

• Get as many people to
join as you can!
grin.png

Form:

(Sorry this is gonna be a detailed form, it really helps you get a feel for your character! Just from experience...)

Full Name-

Nickname-

Age-

Gender-

Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out")

Crush- (Optional)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?-

Family?-

Other-

Looks-

grin.png

On this roleplay I want your imaginations to run free! This can be a sad roleplay, a summer romance roleplay, a school roleplay. In fact I want it to be EVERYTHING IN ONE! It's life!
cool.png
Different characters have different stories, they don't necessarily have to all have the same story (although they should cross paths sooner or later.) This doesn't mean be a loner, this means to go crazy!

((Stollen from a friend on my own rp site.. I hope she doesnt mind
xD ))

Full Name-Josephine Marie Diaz

Nickname- JoJo, Jo, Joey

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality-

Unsure of her self. Always second guesses her self. Has trouble trusting but once she trusts you she is crazy and super fun to be around. Other wise she is mellow, and hides in the corner. It doesnt help that she just moved here either

Crush- (Optional) uh

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?- no

Family?- Little sister Nina

Other-

Looks-

View attachment 6632

Full Name- Carter Mark Dainel

Nickname- Carter

Age- 17

Gender-Male

Personality-
Loud and outgoing, looks out for his sister. He can act like a player but he really is a caring guy. Some times he doesnt think. This guy is crazy and its hard to get under his skin. He keeps a lot quite, and doesnt share much.

Crush- (Optional)

Family?-

Other- Hair is red like Cat's from Victorious

Looks-

View attachment 6633

Full Name-Bella Maroon Dainels

Nickname-Cardinal

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Loud and outgoing, likes to break the rules. Hates listening. She loves to have fun and keep living life to the fullest YOLO is her saying pretty much. She doesnt think. She is crazy and acts like an open book. She will stand up for anyone.

Crush- (Optional)Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?-

Family?- My Brother Carter

Other-

Looks-

View attachment 6634

Full Name-Jason Blue Cruz

Nickname- Jason

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Personality-

Tough on the out side once you get to know him will open up to you. Likes to act like a bad boy(idk what else to put)

Crush- (Optional)

Family?-

Other-Green eyes

Looks-

View attachment 6635

Full Name- Nina Courtny Diaz

Nickname- Nina

Age- 15

Gender-

Personality-
Caring, smart, vulnerable, sweet, loves to be with her friends(just moved here)(not sure what else to put)

Crush- (Optional)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?- Uh no

Family?- Sister JoJo

Other-

Looks-

View attachment 6636

Full Name- Heather Ann Morrison

Nickname- None

Age-18

Gender-Female

Personality- She's kinda sarcastic which some people find annoying. But she loves making friends and will be nice to just about anyone unless they give her reason not to be. She doesn't take crap from anyone.

Crush- (Optional) anyone interested?

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?-Nope

Family?- She has an older brother named Jake but he's not really in the picture

Other- She has a dog named Poncho. He's a black pug

Looks-
pretty_girls_with_freckles14_thumb.jpg

Full Name:Teegan Marie WalkerNickname: Tee, Teegan, TeeMeeAge: 17Gender: FemalePersonality: Teegan is a sweetheart, she lives to play around and have fun, she is an all around fun girl who has a big heart and mind. Teegan is not easy to anger; She can be like an open book. She lies to help people with their problems. Hopefully some day she will find the right guy for her.Crush (optional) Jason Blue CruzBoyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife Not availableFamily: Chase- brother Other: She has a dog named Peanut; she's a pure Collie.Looks: http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u470/onedirection1234/tumblr_lpgzgrXGKH1qjqulio1_500.jpg

Full Name- Chase Dylan WalkerNickname- ChaseAge- 18Gender- male Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out") Chase is a nice guy he respects everyone, but when you hurt one of his loved ones, he can turn into the meanest, nastiest, guy around. Chase does have a big heart like his sister and h lives to have fun with the right people.Crush- (Optional) Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?-Family?- Teegan- sisterOther- Looks- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xr0uBtdW1qhb0iso1_500.jpg

Full Name- Andiee Jay Morris

Nickname- Andiee, Aj

Age- 17

Gender- female

Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out") Andiee can be stubborn ssometimes, but usually she goes with the flow. She loves to draw and hang wih her. Best friends all day long, she does a few sports and plays a few instruments as well.

Crush- (Optional)

Family?- Do friends count?

Other- Has two pets; one dog; a male Lab mix, and a spotted horse Wind Racer

Looks- http://static5.depositphotos.com/1029702/525/i/450/dep_5252051-Beautiful-girl-with-flower.jpg

((KK sounds good, your accpected finish when you can))

((I am thinking start the week before school starts up again??))

Full Name- Stevie Lyric Jones

Nickname- Steve/Lyric/Stev

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Stevie doesn't know how to cope with emotions so finds it difficult to talk to others but once she actually manages to become friends with someone she lets loose a little, since she's constantly stressed, paranoid & uptight just in case she does something wrong & no one will forgive her for it.

Crush- Nope!

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?- Nu-uh!

Family?- Her Grandma.

Other- She's often seen carrying around a book about human behaviour & reading from it when talking to someone.

Looks-
YUG.jpg

HAahaha I'd be mad if it was an original idea :P This was just a little somethin somethin that was vague and the players created. However, I'm not going to join it because it's got completely different characters and I've already had a storyline go pretty far on FPH O_O xDDD

(Can we start? If so...)

Teegan stood outside of her apartment door. Feeling the breeze blow her hair back, she ran her fingers through her hair and took her keys to the door. She opened her door and looked in her apartment; "Peanut!" she called through her medium sized apartment. As soon as the words left her mouth, you could hear the feet of a full grown black and white collie running to the door. Teegan smled and hooked he leash to Peanuts collar and shut the door behind the two; Teegan then started to walk wih Peanut out of the complex.

Chase stood at the basketball court, out of breath; he'd just finaihed an one on one game with a complete stranger. He stood up straight and pushed his hair back "Good game" he said to the man as he left the court. He looked around to see if he could spot any cute girls. Without seeing any he continued walking until he reached his apartment and walked inside. He took a show end changed I to some better clothes than before and walked out side and sat on a bench

((Thts why you should join and make new/or old charrecters on it PWEASE JOIN!!!!!!!))

((Yes we can))

Cardinal-

Skateboarded by the park and the basketball court. Through out the town, she stopped at the cafe and got off carring her skateboard in. She ordered a frap and sat down and waited for a bit. She slide one of her side bangs behind her ear. She heard her name called and got up and grabed her frap. walking out the door and sitting on the bus bench, she was bored in town and wanted to go to the fair. She gave Carter a quick calll to let him know where she was going. She wanted to have the most fun she could before school started again.

Carter-

He answered his phone and groaned, it wasnt like he could catch up to her now. She was sly and speedy and got every where quickly and easy. He walked out the door and sat on the steps... He was tempted to smoke but wouldnt he promised Cardinal he wouldnt. But he was so stressed trying to care for both him and cardinal. He got up and went to his crappy car and drove off to one of his jobs

Jojo-

She ran out to her front yard, and far from her hou se, trying to get as far away as posible, her eye was black. She went to the beach(lives on the beach) and ran into the water to rinse the tears from her face. And cool off her eye. She got out of the water, her clothes soaked, she walked along the water and over to an icee cart and bought a cottencandy icee.

Jason-

At the ranch, he took care of the horses in the barn and then took Ricky out for a run through the forest.

Nina-

She had slept over at her friends house the night before. So she had no idea what was going on back at home

Teegan stopped and looked at her surroundings: a forest, a sense one at that. She looked at Peanut and that collies tail started wagging back and forth, Peanut put her nose to the ground and pulled Teegan up and down hills until she finally saw the head of a dog, a dog that belonged to Danny. She pulled Peanut back and started to walk closer to Danny.

Im joining bur I have to post five times before I can post Pictures so I'm going to leave those out until I can :)eleven twelve

Full Name- Cheryl Mia Sanchez

Nickname- Cher

Age- 17 and a half

Gender- Female

Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out") fun, outgoing, wild and stubborn. She's not easily controlled as she hates being told what to do, people label her as a bad girl.

Crush- (Optional) No

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?- Nope

Family?- My cousin Jordan

Other- She owns a dapple gray Andalusian horse named Silver Shadow

Looks-

Full Name- Jordan Drew King

Nickname- Jordan

Age- 18

Gender- male

Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out") sweet, funny, quite but friendly. He's very caring but very very protective of those close to him.

Crush- (Optional) None yet

Family?- My cousin Cheryl

Other- Nope

Looks-

Full Name- Elena Rose Price

Nickname- Elena

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out") shy, quite, gentle but if you get her going she is stubborn as ever and not afraid to speak her mind.

Crush- (Optional)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Husband/Wife?- None

Famy?- None

Other- Nope

Looks-

Full Name- Molly Leah Royal

Nickname- Molly

Age- 17*

Gender- female

Personality- (No "meet me" or "find out") she's sweet, caring and gentle but she's also shy and quiet.*

Crush- (Optional) Jason Blue Cruz

Family?- None

Other- She's a dancer and gymnast. And she has a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier.

Looks-

((accpeted xD Hi Coco!))

Jason-

He rode Ricky through a river. Ricky was a bit hesident at first but he went through anyways.

(Thanks and hi Dazzle :D )

Cheryl-

She sits on a bench in the park, listening to her music on her iPod with earphones. Her eyes wonder around the park as she sits there, humming along with her music quietly. She lives in an apartment just up the street from the park and often goes places so she has a motorcycle.

Jordan-

He's walks to the cafe in town, getting a coffee and sitting down at an outside table, watching people go by as he sips his coffee. His apartment was right in the center of town so he never worried about using his car to go any where.

Elena-

She always takes a run through the woods so right now she's jogging down a trail. It was a new trail for her as she had never been on it before. She listens to music as she runs. All of a sudden she trips over a root, yelping slightly as she hits the ground.

Teegan pulled Peanut back and walked in the other direction, star direction towards the complex. Peanut still pulling hard with her nose to the ground. Teegan just didn't want Peanut to start barking.

(Added another charrie so...)

Molly-

She walks down the side walk with her dog, Jenny who is a little Jack Russell Terrier mixed with Rat Terrier. She walks through the woods with Jenny, enjoying the beautiful day.

(Dazzle :P oh Dazzle xD This was originally made for anime pictures though and it's very challenging to go find pictures of human girls with big blue eyes and blue hair styled just right so it's not "emo" and just kinda weird and cutesy. Also o-o I mean goodness gracious the story is already on the second generation! xD )

Cheryl-She goes to the stables where she boards her horse Silver Shadow. She goes into his stall with her brushes and grooms him before tacking him up and mounting up, riding out toward the trails.

Teegan ran with Peanut to the complex. She put Peanut in the apartment and started to walk to the stables where her horse Jojo; a mare who was a painted horse. Teegan saddled Jojo up and trotted out of the stables into the pasture, where the air was fresh and the wind was calm

Jojo-

sat in the sand eating her icee.

Jason-

Rode back on Ricky and got off untacking walking into Ricky's stall(Ricky fallowed). He went back to where he had his tack and through it into the tack room onto his stand. He started finishing stalls. He left in the middel of doing them because he had gotten bored and wanted to go for a ride.

Cardinal-

At the carnival going on rides. She rode almost all the rides already and had about all of the junk food posible. She was going to make this last week before school started the best time of her life. Well she would hope she would have more fun. but she wants to have the most fun before school senior year. Which she hopes will be the best year. But unlike most people she had NO idea what she was going to do afterwards... She hadnt saved much for college and her brother was working just to keep them above

Carter-

Working at a closed on sight movie set. He was helping with set changes, it wasnt a big movie, and he wasnt making a ton. But he was making enough to keep the 3 of their heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back