• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Twyg's Partner Search

_T w y g_

Sleepless Trainwreck

Twyg's Partner Search

About Me
Heyo! Twyg here! (celebrating my first successful coded post XD) Before I get to writing about what I'm looking for, I guess I'll just tell you a little bit about myself. I'm seventeen years old, nearing eighteen rather quickly. I am a senior in high school, and I do online schooling. But that doesn't mean I'll be on all the time. Actually, there are many times that I may be able to reply only once a day, or maybe once every two days. Other times, though, I may be able to do more, if I'm not as busy.

As for my roleplay style, I can go from casual to more detailed (about one to four paragraphs) It depends on how much mental energy I'm able to put into my replies, as well as how much my partner has written for their last reply. I usually tend to stay pretty close to them.

My genre preferences usually stay within a more realistic/modern category, though action and adventure does have quite the tendency to really get to me. I just really suck with fandoms, fantasy, medieval, sometimes futuristic, etc., so I won't really do those. I'm definitely a HUGE sucker for romance, though, and I actually tend to become uninterested in the roleplay without at least a little element of romance in it. It doesn't have to be solely romance, though. I prefer MxF, but I will do FxF. With MxF, I have no preference as to which gender I play, though I do have a lot more experience playing males.
What I'm looking for
I'm actually quite a laid back roleplayer. All I really ask is you put at least some effort into your replies. I'd say I only require a minimum of five sentences with good spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. I need to be able to understand your reply. You're more than welcome to deal out a much longer response, too, if you so desire. Another thing I'm looking for along the lines of responses is third person narrative, though I don't care if it's past or present tense.

I also require at least a simple character sheet that contains at least one picture of your character (realistic face claims, please, meaning pictures of real people) their name, age, and a brief personality description. I am also just as happy with a much more detailed character sheet, because I have access to both detailed and simple sheets for my characters.

Lastly, I'm searching for someone who will help me drive the plot forward. I love discussing things OOC that we could possibly do in the roleplay. I want good plot and character development, because roleplays just aren't as interesting without it. I like developing relationships between characters, whether they had just met, or they've known each other for ages. I just love seeing where the flow takes things.
Pairings
These are some pairings I'd be willing to do, and we can even double, if you'd like. ** is a more preferred pairing, and bolded are the roles I prefer.
Waiter/waitress x Customer
☯ Bad boy/girl x Good boy/girl
☯ Jock x Nerd
☯ Roommates **
☯ Outcast x Popular
☯ Rebel x Jock **
☯ Taxi driver x Customer **
☯ Rebel x Nerd
☯ Rebel x Outcast **
☯ Best friends **
☯ Childhood friends **
☯ Best friend x Best friend's sister/brother **
☯ Neighbors
Photographer x Model **
☯ Internet friends
☯ I'm also open to others

• I'll write a few detailed plots in these tabs, if you'd like to look through these. I just thought that having each plot in an individual tab would be a lot less crowded. So, on with the plots.

Thank you!!

Heyo there! I am quite a fan of plot 5, and I had a question. About the pairings. I didn't know if it was MxM, fxm or fxf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back