• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Two Specific Fandoms! [AxA]

Bocaj

HELLO THERE!

The angel from my nightmare...

Today, and as long as this up, I am searching to roleplay within the realms of two specific fandoms I really enjoy; both anime/game. The first being, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and the second being, Persona 5. With these in mind, I prefer if the main focus would be on Canon characters; though, that said, OC's can be placed in certain areas. I'll explain more, when I start to jot down the ideas I have for both. If neither of these interests you, a previous post of mine has a few other fandoms I wouldn't mind writing within. Some examples of those would be:
  • Dragon Ball/ Xenoverse
  • Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online
  • My Hero Academia
  • DC/CW's Arrowverse
  • Power Rangers/Super Sentai.
If those are more your style, feel free to send a message. I'll respond, and we can try to work something out with one of them, but today I am mainly looking for the two I stated before the list. Now, on with the show.

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:
    Haruhi.jpg
    Recently, I have started to read the books, after watching the anime a few times over in the past. So, the series has been refreshed on my mind. Who doesn't like, basically god, who is depressed and isn't fully aware of their god-like powers?
    I don't have too many ideas in mind here, one I did I'd love to do again, would be play through the series but genderbent. I once did this with a partner, and it was actually rather fun. I didn't think it would be, but we found a way to make it. Started at the start, with the new set of rules, and went through. Added new romance and small things. There's a website with all the names changed, and we can change things as the plot goes on. For example, Koizumi mentions that there are some within the Agency of Espers, who think Suzumiya should be eliminated. We took that into a mini arc of sorts, previously.
    . And if we wanted, we could continue off where the anime leaves, since the books do go further on. Just food for thought.

Of course, if you have any thoughts on this, feel free to suggest~!

2. 'A truly unjust game, ' Persona 5:
    This game is still one of my favorite things ever, and personally can't get enough of it. The anime is currently going on, and Persona Q2's trailer dropped, hyping me up more for some Phantom Thief fun, so why not post here and see if anyone would be interested in something!?

My ideas range from a story based around the point of view of Goro Akechi. Starting at the start of the story, with the Detective Prince working in palaces, as its hinted he's terrorizing people within their own, to follow a certain plan. How he handles fighting along, he dive into madness. To perhaps, a redemption arc/story, with the Thieves being able to help him, and in return Crow helping them in the final fights. Or, we could even go the route of Akechi having a palace of his own, that the Thieves deal with. (Yes, stretching the rules a little there.)

Another, a Time-loop/Groundhog's day type deal: Ren/Akira, failing to stop the final boss, so he is set back in time. To the start of the game, now with the knowledge of how things play out. Would he use this to speed certain things up, or follow the path until he had to? Perhaps attempt to deal with certain palaces different, or maybe discover new ones along the way.

Perhaps some silly story based around the dancing game.

Or, a cute little story with a ship we enjoy. Its always an age old question: Which girl is best girl?

Again, if you have any ideas, let's discuss!

Thanks for reading! If interested, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back