• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Two sides of the same coin meet. (Twin vampire roleplay)

Lunawolf1

Ninja art of cookies!
Vampires. Creatures of the night that have been told in legends. They have been in movies, in books, and even put into people’s fanfics and roleplays. They are just things of legend that do not exist… right? That is what people are told and are expected to believe. Some people might want to believe but they have no proof of their existence, right? Well, you could not be more wrong. Vampires are real and they are a secret menace to this world. To combat this, there has been a secret society of hunters that were trained at a young age to go after these foul creatures. They were known as vampire hunters.

Our story is one that is interesting. The tale of twins born from a vampire mother and hunter father. One boy and one girl. The father being one of the top ranked hunters alive and the mother being a princess of the vampires. Nobody knows how the two met or how they had kids together as they have told nobody why. All that is known is that as soon as the children were born, the father took the boy and escaped with him back to the hunters world. Leaving the city and raising the boy as a hunter, the boy never was told about his half vampire side. That is, until one night where a mysterious girl appears and tells the boy he is coming with her. What does this girl want with him and why does she look familiar?

Plot-The basic plot is your girl and my guy are twins raised in two different world. My guy as a hunter and your girl as a vampire. Both are hybrids meaning they are half human and half vampire. This means they can both walk out in the sun and not die like most vampires will (Minus nobility because plot later maybe.) This is going to be something for fun and is not meant to be stressful. I just really have a lot of free time and want to get some roleplaying in so came up with this.

Vampire male.jpg Name is Retsu Shinjo. Age 16

Cool. Want to post a picture of your character with a name? It can be anime or real does not matter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back