• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Two Crossover Ideas

RyuJunkie

So I've had these two crossover ideas in my head for a couple of days. Though I don't have any concrete plots to them I figured I'd share them to spark some interest.

Puppet Master Idea

The idea goes is that we live in world with people called puppetmasters. These people have the ability to summon puppets which can be fictional characters from other universes or they can create they're own. Some use them for good and some use them for evil. Basically my story idea from that was that a group of good puppetmasters are trying to stop and evil puppetmaster and his army of puppets from

Yeah very generic I know.
Crossover City

Basically the idea for this is that people from different universes get trapped in the city that's like stuck in a void. They have to work together and find out who brought them here and why.

Well that's what I have so far for those ideas. If anyone is interested in any of them let me know.

That's cool.

So, like, the master traps them in a city, and they have to find out why they're there?

Mmyes, I'm interested in a combination.

Well it's not a combination they're two seperate ideas. Though it probably would be interesting to combine the two.

I know, it would.

I'll join if it's combined, but the puppet idea doesn't really appeal to me.

I think the crossover one allows for people to play their fave characters, or make OC (original character)s.

Agreed 
now REAL the question is does it allow OC's from different universes is the real question here

I thought it was obvious that all the different universes were crossed over.

So, yes.

Oh.

I'd prefer for two roleplays, or just one.

One for a mix of both ideas.

Two for one roleplay for each.

*shrug*

I'd prefer a mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back